Latest Forum Posts
- Re:QUIKSILVER SAQUAREMA PRIME 2013
Surf News 25-05-13 00:04
- _DAKINE ISA WORLD JUNIOR SURFIN...
Surf News 24-05-13 20:49
- Re:Billabong x White Mike Colle...
Surf News 24-05-13 10:35
- AWARD-WINNING ALL-GIRLS SURF MA...
Surf News 24-05-13 07:37
- SKELETON SEA FROM 100% RE-CYCLE...
Surf News 23-05-13 07:38
- Soöruz Royan Atlantique Pro Ju...
Surf News 22-05-13 18:22
- Mr Price Pro Ballito 2013
Surf News 22-05-13 09:50
- EDP Cascais Girls Pro 2013
Surf News 22-05-13 07:52
- Re:Quiksilver Pro Junior 2013
Surf News 21-05-13 11:33
- Re:Billabong Rio Pro 2013
Surf News 19-05-13 18:47
Profile of the month
Who is Online?216 Guests
Endo Surf South Africa
Another surf camp run by enDo Surf is located close to the South African metropolis of Cape Town. Along a coastal strip of
around 280km (175 miles) it offers a huge variety of spots appealing to everyone’s taste and surfing skills. In the surf camp’s
close distance are the West Coast, Table Bay and the Cape Peninsula as well as False Bay and the Eastern Cape.
The surf camp
EnDo Surf’s lodge is situated in Muizenberg 20km north of Cape Town and offers private and shared rooms as well as family suites
all provided with own bathroom. When not surfing you can enjoy swimming in the pool heated by solar energy or just relax in the garden.
The surf camp’s inner courtyard is provided with a BBQ area and sunloungers, moreover you will find a recreation room where you
can sit by the fireside. TV, DVD and wireless internet connection are also available.
In a very friendly atmosphere the surf camp offers courses for beginners as well as for advanced surfers:small groups, video
feedback, individual guidance by experienced instructors and spot guiding.
Full board with breakfast, lunch box and dinner. Coffee, tea and fruits are free.
Additional services :
· Flight booking
· Airport transfer from and to Cape Town International Airport
· Rental surf boards and wetsuits
· Surf tours
· Board shaping
· Board repair, replacement pars, accessories
· Rental car
· Safaries and road trips to Mozambique, Namibia and the Transkei
Thanks to the large number of accessible sports you will find both beach and point breaks with lefts and rights of all swell sizes
suitable for advanced surfers as well as for beginners. Take a look at some impressions from our spot gallery:
· Big Bay
Full board, surf course and spot guiding (bookable all year):
- 2 weeks (14 nights) in shared / private accommodation : : 490 / 610 €
- 1 week (7 nights) in shared / private accommodation : 320 / 440 €
- prolongation in shared / private accommodation per week : 250 / 310 €
- Family suite and single days on request
- surf board + wetsuit per week : 40 €
- surf board or wetsuit per week : 30 €
- transfer from/to Cape Town International Airport (return ticket) : 30 €
South Africa – the most beautiful end of the world... Especially the region of Cape Town has a lot to offer: the symbiosis
of the fantastic seaside location, the buzz of a big city and the beautiful hinterland is impressing. As the name suggests,
the highlight in the village of Tableview is the magnificent view over Table Mountain. The surrounding area offers
everything from fascinating nature over pubs, cafés and restaurants to small shops and shopping centres. And in
case you are seeking quiet and recreation, take a walk on the miles long beaches.
How to get there
Cape Town International Airport (CPT): Both flight booking and transfer from and to the airport are organized by enDo Surf.
Age / Languages spoken
You should be between 20 and 40 and speak German or English.
All information without engagement.
Effective: Feb 25th, 2010