Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Rip Curl Pro Stamina 2014
Surf News 18-04-14 12:24
- Re:2014 OAKLEY SURF SHOP CHALLE...
Surf News 17-04-14 15:23
- Re:Tahiti Nui Pro Junior 2014
Surf News 17-04-14 15:20
- Re:Magic Board: Pyzel Firewire ...
Surf News 17-04-14 07:59
- Re:Rip Curl Pro Bells Beach 2014
Surf News 16-04-14 08:24
- Re:Rip Curl Re-Signs Blanchard
Surf News 16-04-14 07:44
- Re:VISSLA ISA WORLD JUNIOR SURF...
Surf News 14-04-14 08:16
- Re:Rias Baixas Pro 2014
Surf News 13-04-14 12:21
- Re:_Drug Aware Margaret River P...
Surf News 13-04-14 10:37
- Re:Rip Curl GromSearch Series i...
Surf News 10-04-14 08:55
Who is Online?360 Guests
Yoga and surfing in Peniche, the European number one surf destination. Apura Yoga offers intense Yoga & Surf weeks for everybody.
Start the day with a vigorous Vinyasa Flow Yoga Session and Meditation.
Then dig into the Surfer’s Breakfast. Later, everybody will be at the beach to surf, surf and more surf. No matter if you want to improve
your Cutback technique or if it is your first encounter with surfing. Apura Yoga provides Surf and Yoga lessons that are specifically tailored
to your needs. In small groups everbody will improve their surf!
The retreat takes place in the alternative and cozy atmosphere of the Paradise Surflodge Baleal, Peniche. On their lovely terrace,
you will enjoy a terrific view of the ocean and the sunset – a unique setting for the Apura yoga classes.