Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Original Source Australian B...
Surf News 25-01-15 14:23
- Re:Faces: Erickson Strikes Back
Surf News 24-01-15 11:10
- Re:Brazilian Surfer Critically ...
Surf News 21-01-15 07:55
- Re:_Pe’ahi Challenge 2014
Surf News 21-01-15 07:44
- Re:Cabianca Reveals Medina's 20...
Surf News 20-01-15 07:25
- Re:30TH ANNUAL - QUIKSILVER IN ...
Surf News 20-01-15 07:18
- Re:Samsung Galaxy Hainan Pro 2015
Surf News 19-01-15 07:28
- Re:Carve Pro Junior 2015
Surf News 18-01-15 11:09
- Faces of 2015: Matt Banting
Surf News 17-01-15 08:37
- Re:Making Waves: Trending Surf ...
Surf News 17-01-15 08:30
Who is Online?380 Guests
Yoga and surfing in Peniche, the European number one surf destination. Apura Yoga offers intense Yoga & Surf weeks for everybody.
Start the day with a vigorous Vinyasa Flow Yoga Session and Meditation.
Then dig into the Surfer’s Breakfast. Later, everybody will be at the beach to surf, surf and more surf. No matter if you want to improve
your Cutback technique or if it is your first encounter with surfing. Apura Yoga provides Surf and Yoga lessons that are specifically tailored
to your needs. In small groups everbody will improve their surf!
The retreat takes place in the alternative and cozy atmosphere of the Paradise Surflodge Baleal, Peniche. On their lovely terrace,
you will enjoy a terrific view of the ocean and the sunset – a unique setting for the Apura yoga classes.