Latest Forum Posts
- BWWT Southern Hemisphere Season...
Surf News 03-09-14 07:25
- Re:2014 OAKLEY SURF SHOP CHALLE...
Surf News 03-09-14 07:21
- Re:SATA Airlines Azores Pro 2014
Surf News 03-09-14 07:19
- Re:Swatch Women's Pro Trestles 2014
Surf News 02-09-14 19:11
- Re:O’NEILL COLDWATER CLASSIC ...
Surf News 01-09-14 20:39
- Re:~Pantin Classic Galicia Pro 2014
Surf News 31-08-14 20:23
- Re:Wave Riding Vehicles Outer B...
Surf News 31-08-14 09:53
- The Game is Changing
Surf News 31-08-14 09:51
- Hurley Pro - Lower Trestles - 2014
Surf News 31-08-14 09:49
- Re:Youth Olympic Games [YOG]
Surf News 29-08-14 07:28
Who is Online?327 Guests
Yoga and surfing in Peniche, the European number one surf destination. Apura Yoga offers intense Yoga & Surf weeks for everybody.
Start the day with a vigorous Vinyasa Flow Yoga Session and Meditation.
Then dig into the Surfer’s Breakfast. Later, everybody will be at the beach to surf, surf and more surf. No matter if you want to improve
your Cutback technique or if it is your first encounter with surfing. Apura Yoga provides Surf and Yoga lessons that are specifically tailored
to your needs. In small groups everbody will improve their surf!
The retreat takes place in the alternative and cozy atmosphere of the Paradise Surflodge Baleal, Peniche. On their lovely terrace,
you will enjoy a terrific view of the ocean and the sunset – a unique setting for the Apura yoga classes.