Latest Forum Posts
- 2015 NSSA National Championships
Surf News 03-07-15 07:17
- Re:2015 Billabong Occy’s Grom...
Surf News 02-07-15 07:44
- Re:J-Bay Open 2015
Surf News 02-07-15 07:28
- Re:Ballito Pro 2015 pres by Bil...
Surf News 02-07-15 07:20
- Quiksilver Pro Casablanca 2015
Surf News 02-07-15 07:16
- Quiksilver Uluwatu Challenge 2015
Surf News 01-07-15 07:23
- Re:Vans US Open of Surfing 2015
Surf News 01-07-15 07:14
- Re:~Prozis Pro Junior Espinho 2015
Surf News 28-06-15 16:38
- Skullcandy Oz Grom Open 2015
Surf News 25-06-15 08:13
- Re:RIP CURL GROMSEARCH 2015 - B...
Surf News 24-06-15 07:45
Who is Online?231 Guests
Yoga and surfing in Peniche, the European number one surf destination. Apura Yoga offers intense Yoga & Surf weeks for everybody.
Start the day with a vigorous Vinyasa Flow Yoga Session and Meditation.
Then dig into the Surfer’s Breakfast. Later, everybody will be at the beach to surf, surf and more surf. No matter if you want to improve
your Cutback technique or if it is your first encounter with surfing. Apura Yoga provides Surf and Yoga lessons that are specifically tailored
to your needs. In small groups everbody will improve their surf!
The retreat takes place in the alternative and cozy atmosphere of the Paradise Surflodge Baleal, Peniche. On their lovely terrace,
you will enjoy a terrific view of the ocean and the sunset – a unique setting for the Apura yoga classes.