Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Chicama Pro Junior Classic 2014
Surf News 22-09-14 09:39
- Re:Maxum ASP Women’s Pro Juni...
Surf News 21-09-14 20:35
- Re:Rip Curl GromSearch National...
Surf News 21-09-14 20:26
- Quiksilver Pro France 2014
Surf News 20-09-14 07:34
- Re:Hurley Pro - Lower Trestles ...
Surf News 19-09-14 07:16
- Re:Swatch Women's Pro Trestles 2014
Surf News 19-09-14 07:15
- Re:Billabong Presents... Parko'...
Surf News 18-09-14 07:48
- Re:O’NEILL COLDWATER CLASSIC ...
Surf News 18-09-14 07:17
- Re:Siargao Cloud 9 Surfing Cup 2014
Surf News 17-09-14 08:04
- Cascais Billabong Pro 2014
Surf News 16-09-14 11:30
Who is Online?201 Guests
Yoga and surfing in Peniche, the European number one surf destination. Apura Yoga offers intense Yoga & Surf weeks for everybody.
Start the day with a vigorous Vinyasa Flow Yoga Session and Meditation.
Then dig into the Surfer’s Breakfast. Later, everybody will be at the beach to surf, surf and more surf. No matter if you want to improve
your Cutback technique or if it is your first encounter with surfing. Apura Yoga provides Surf and Yoga lessons that are specifically tailored
to your needs. In small groups everbody will improve their surf!
The retreat takes place in the alternative and cozy atmosphere of the Paradise Surflodge Baleal, Peniche. On their lovely terrace,
you will enjoy a terrific view of the ocean and the sunset – a unique setting for the Apura yoga classes.