Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Swatch Women’s Pro 2015
Surf News 02-09-15 08:22
- Pantin Classic Galicia Pro 2015
Surf News 02-09-15 08:18
- STOKESME SEPTEMBER KICKS OFF TO...
Surf News 02-09-15 08:13
- Hurley Pro 2015 - Trestles
Surf News 01-09-15 07:31
- Re:Rip Curl Cup Padang Padang 2015
Surf News 01-09-15 07:25
- Ante Up: Big Wave Awards Double...
Surf News 31-08-15 07:52
- Re:WRV Outer Banks Pro 2015
Surf News 31-08-15 07:43
- Re:Surfing NSW + WSL Announce 4...
Surf News 30-08-15 13:21
- Re:Anglet Pro 2015
Surf News 29-08-15 20:10
- Red Nose Santa Catarina Pro 2015
Surf News 29-08-15 10:59
Who is Online?254 Guests
• Surf News
Yoga and surfing in Peniche, the European number one surf destination. Apura Yoga offers intense Yoga & Surf weeks for everybody.
Start the day with a vigorous Vinyasa Flow Yoga Session and Meditation.
Then dig into the Surfer’s Breakfast. Later, everybody will be at the beach to surf, surf and more surf. No matter if you want to improve
your Cutback technique or if it is your first encounter with surfing. Apura Yoga provides Surf and Yoga lessons that are specifically tailored
to your needs. In small groups everbody will improve their surf!
The retreat takes place in the alternative and cozy atmosphere of the Paradise Surflodge Baleal, Peniche. On their lovely terrace,
you will enjoy a terrific view of the ocean and the sunset – a unique setting for the Apura yoga classes.