Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Allianz ASP World Junior 2014
Surf News 24-10-14 19:17
- Re:O’NEILL COLDWATER CLASSIC ...
Surf News 24-10-14 19:06
- Coffin and Collins Win ASP Nort...
Surf News 24-10-14 19:00
- Re:WORLD SURFING GAMES 2014 - 5...
Surf News 24-10-14 18:51
- RIP CURL GROMSEARCH NATIONAL FI...
Surf News 23-10-14 21:29
- VANS TRIPLE CROWN OF SURFING 2014
Surf News 23-10-14 21:22
- Re:Santa Catarina Pro 2014
Surf News 23-10-14 12:33
- Re:HIC PRO 2014
Surf News 21-10-14 23:00
- Re:ISA CHINA CUP Y HAINAN CLASS...
Surf News 21-10-14 21:21
- Re:FERNANDO AGUERRE - HIS VISIO...
Surf News 21-10-14 21:01
Who is Online?324 Guests
Yoga and surfing in Peniche, the European number one surf destination. Apura Yoga offers intense Yoga & Surf weeks for everybody.
Start the day with a vigorous Vinyasa Flow Yoga Session and Meditation.
Then dig into the Surfer’s Breakfast. Later, everybody will be at the beach to surf, surf and more surf. No matter if you want to improve
your Cutback technique or if it is your first encounter with surfing. Apura Yoga provides Surf and Yoga lessons that are specifically tailored
to your needs. In small groups everbody will improve their surf!
The retreat takes place in the alternative and cozy atmosphere of the Paradise Surflodge Baleal, Peniche. On their lovely terrace,
you will enjoy a terrific view of the ocean and the sunset – a unique setting for the Apura yoga classes.