Latest Forum Posts
- Re:VANS US OPEN OF SURFING 2014
Ernesto 28-07-14 09:00
- Re:The 20th Annual Siargao Clou...
Surf News 28-07-14 07:34
- Billabong Junior Series 2014
Surf News 27-07-14 09:36
- ISA WELCOMES MADAGASCAR AS ITS ...
Surf News 25-07-14 22:24
- Re:Sopela Pro Junior 2014
Surf News 25-07-14 16:39
- Re:Rip Curl Cup Padang Padang 2014
Surf News 25-07-14 08:14
- ASP North America Expands Regio...
Surf News 25-07-14 07:57
- Re:SWATCH GIRLS PRO FRANCE 2014
Surf News 24-07-14 14:22
- Re:Rip Curl Copa Cyzone 2014
Surf News 24-07-14 07:22
- Champion Surfers Visit Big Apple
Surf News 23-07-14 16:46
Who is Online?408 Guests
Yoga and surfing in Peniche, the European number one surf destination. Apura Yoga offers intense Yoga & Surf weeks for everybody.
Start the day with a vigorous Vinyasa Flow Yoga Session and Meditation.
Then dig into the Surfer’s Breakfast. Later, everybody will be at the beach to surf, surf and more surf. No matter if you want to improve
your Cutback technique or if it is your first encounter with surfing. Apura Yoga provides Surf and Yoga lessons that are specifically tailored
to your needs. In small groups everbody will improve their surf!
The retreat takes place in the alternative and cozy atmosphere of the Paradise Surflodge Baleal, Peniche. On their lovely terrace,
you will enjoy a terrific view of the ocean and the sunset – a unique setting for the Apura yoga classes.