Latest Forum Posts
- Rip Curl Renews with Owen Wrigh...
Surf News 27-02-15 09:01
- Re:Roxy/Quiksilver Pro Gold Coa...
Surf News 27-02-15 08:54
- World Surf League (WSL) Awards 2015
Surf News 26-02-15 07:13
- Sopela Pro Junior 2015
Surf News 24-02-15 13:56
- ISA has welcomed Lithuania and ...
Surf News 24-02-15 08:34
- CAMP SHRED RETURNS TO CARDIFF M...
Surf News 24-02-15 08:29
- Re:Burton Automotive Pro 2015
Surf News 22-02-15 11:34
- Makuakai Rothman: Underdog Rising
Surf News 21-02-15 11:13
- Rip Curl sign partnership with ...
Surf News 20-02-15 09:36
- Jack Freestone Signs with Futur...
Surf News 19-02-15 07:19
Who is Online?395 Guests
Yoga and surfing in Peniche, the European number one surf destination. Apura Yoga offers intense Yoga & Surf weeks for everybody.
Start the day with a vigorous Vinyasa Flow Yoga Session and Meditation.
Then dig into the Surfer’s Breakfast. Later, everybody will be at the beach to surf, surf and more surf. No matter if you want to improve
your Cutback technique or if it is your first encounter with surfing. Apura Yoga provides Surf and Yoga lessons that are specifically tailored
to your needs. In small groups everbody will improve their surf!
The retreat takes place in the alternative and cozy atmosphere of the Paradise Surflodge Baleal, Peniche. On their lovely terrace,
you will enjoy a terrific view of the ocean and the sunset – a unique setting for the Apura yoga classes.