Latest Forum Posts
- Re:HIC PRO 2014
Surf News 21-10-14 23:00
- Re:ISA CHINA CUP Y HAINAN CLASS...
Surf News 21-10-14 21:21
- Re:FERNANDO AGUERRE - HIS VISIO...
Surf News 21-10-14 21:01
- Re:2014 OAKLEY SURF SHOP CHALLE...
Surf News 21-10-14 01:18
- Re:Moche Rip Curl Pro Portugal 2014
Surf News 20-10-14 22:01
- Re:King of Longboard Classic vs...
Surf News 20-10-14 07:23
- Re:Santa Catarina Pro 2014
Surf News 19-10-14 15:32
- STRAT: 60 YEARS OF THE STRATOCASTER
Surf News 18-10-14 22:12
- Allianz ASP World Junior 2014
Surf News 17-10-14 12:21
- Re:WORLD SURFING GAMES 2014 - 5...
Surf News 16-10-14 17:42
Who is Online?460 Guests
Yoga and surfing in Peniche, the European number one surf destination. Apura Yoga offers intense Yoga & Surf weeks for everybody.
Start the day with a vigorous Vinyasa Flow Yoga Session and Meditation.
Then dig into the Surfer’s Breakfast. Later, everybody will be at the beach to surf, surf and more surf. No matter if you want to improve
your Cutback technique or if it is your first encounter with surfing. Apura Yoga provides Surf and Yoga lessons that are specifically tailored
to your needs. In small groups everbody will improve their surf!
The retreat takes place in the alternative and cozy atmosphere of the Paradise Surflodge Baleal, Peniche. On their lovely terrace,
you will enjoy a terrific view of the ocean and the sunset – a unique setting for the Apura yoga classes.