Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Rip Curl Pro Bells Beach 2015
Surf News 31-03-15 08:36
- Re:Caparica Primavera Surf Fest...
Surf News 30-03-15 16:55
- Re:RIP CURL GROMSEARCH 2015 - B...
Surf News 30-03-15 13:57
- Re:Australian Longboard Surfing...
Surf News 29-03-15 13:03
- Re:~Port Taranaki Pro 2015
Surf News 29-03-15 12:59
- Re:WSL Big Wave Award 2015
Surf News 27-03-15 07:40
- Re:Taranaki Pro Juniors 2015
Surf News 26-03-15 17:03
- Rip Curl Pro Junior Series Arge...
Surf News 26-03-15 17:00
- Rip Curl Pro Argentina 2015
Surf News 26-03-15 16:56
- Re:~Pipe Junior Pro 2015
Surf News 23-03-15 09:52
Who is Online?129 Guests
Yoga and surfing in Peniche, the European number one surf destination. Apura Yoga offers intense Yoga & Surf weeks for everybody.
Start the day with a vigorous Vinyasa Flow Yoga Session and Meditation.
Then dig into the Surfer’s Breakfast. Later, everybody will be at the beach to surf, surf and more surf. No matter if you want to improve
your Cutback technique or if it is your first encounter with surfing. Apura Yoga provides Surf and Yoga lessons that are specifically tailored
to your needs. In small groups everbody will improve their surf!
The retreat takes place in the alternative and cozy atmosphere of the Paradise Surflodge Baleal, Peniche. On their lovely terrace,
you will enjoy a terrific view of the ocean and the sunset – a unique setting for the Apura yoga classes.