Latest Forum Posts
- Shoe City Pro 2015
Surf News 22-12-14 09:08
- Re:Billabong Pipe Masters 2014
Surf News 20-12-14 10:20
- Re:Go-To Guide: XXL Big Wave Aw...
Surf News 19-12-14 09:55
- Re:Todos Santos Challenge 2014
Surf News 19-12-14 09:41
- Re:XXL BIG WAVE: Winter Super-S...
Surf News 15-12-14 08:18
- Re:_Punta Galea Challenge 2014
Surf News 12-12-14 07:35
- Network Signs on to Close Out 2...
Surf News 11-12-14 07:27
- Re:GoPro ASP World Longboard Ch...
Surf News 10-12-14 10:49
- Re:World’s Smallest 360º Lif...
Surf News 10-12-14 10:28
- Re:Women's Pipe Invitational 2014
Surf News 09-12-14 07:47
Who is Online?282 Guests
Yoga and surfing in Peniche, the European number one surf destination. Apura Yoga offers intense Yoga & Surf weeks for everybody.
Start the day with a vigorous Vinyasa Flow Yoga Session and Meditation.
Then dig into the Surfer’s Breakfast. Later, everybody will be at the beach to surf, surf and more surf. No matter if you want to improve
your Cutback technique or if it is your first encounter with surfing. Apura Yoga provides Surf and Yoga lessons that are specifically tailored
to your needs. In small groups everbody will improve their surf!
The retreat takes place in the alternative and cozy atmosphere of the Paradise Surflodge Baleal, Peniche. On their lovely terrace,
you will enjoy a terrific view of the ocean and the sunset – a unique setting for the Apura yoga classes.