Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Mahalo Surf Eco Festival 2014
Surf News 31-10-14 08:19
- Re:HIC PRO 2014
Surf News 31-10-14 07:54
- Re:WORLD SURFING GAMES 2014 - 5...
Surf News 31-10-14 07:46
- Re:O’NEILL COLDWATER CLASSIC ...
Surf News 31-10-14 07:38
- Re:Hurley Australian Open of Su...
Ernesto 30-10-14 09:18
- Re:Allianz ASP World Junior 2014
Surf News 30-10-14 07:39
- Drug Aware Margaret River Pro W...
Surf News 29-10-14 08:12
- Re:Be the Influence Australian ...
Surf News 28-10-14 08:04
- Re:FERNANDO AGUERRE RE-ELECTED ...
Surf News 27-10-14 09:47
- Re:Santa Catarina Pro 2014
Surf News 25-10-14 15:20
Who is Online?321 Guests
Yoga and surfing in Peniche, the European number one surf destination. Apura Yoga offers intense Yoga & Surf weeks for everybody.
Start the day with a vigorous Vinyasa Flow Yoga Session and Meditation.
Then dig into the Surfer’s Breakfast. Later, everybody will be at the beach to surf, surf and more surf. No matter if you want to improve
your Cutback technique or if it is your first encounter with surfing. Apura Yoga provides Surf and Yoga lessons that are specifically tailored
to your needs. In small groups everbody will improve their surf!
The retreat takes place in the alternative and cozy atmosphere of the Paradise Surflodge Baleal, Peniche. On their lovely terrace,
you will enjoy a terrific view of the ocean and the sunset – a unique setting for the Apura yoga classes.