Latest Forum Posts
- Re:~Drug Aware Margaret River P...
Surf News 18-04-15 12:49
- Re:Oakley Lowers Pro 2015
Surf News 17-04-15 17:49
- Re:_Papara Pro Surf Festival 2015
Surf News 15-04-15 14:13
- Martinique Surf Pro 2015
Ernesto 14-04-15 17:56
- Re:RIP CURL GROMSEARCH 2015 - B...
Surf News 13-04-15 22:54
- Pantin Classic Galicia Pro 2015
Surf News 12-04-15 12:16
- Re:Rip Curl Pro Bells Beach 2015
Surf News 10-04-15 07:47
- Re:Sopela Pro Junior 2015
Surf News 09-04-15 11:53
- WSL announces 2015/2016 Big Wav...
Surf News 08-04-15 07:20
- TRANSWORLD BUSINESS ANNOUNCES S...
Surf News 07-04-15 07:38
Who is Online?162 Guests
Yoga and surfing in Peniche, the European number one surf destination. Apura Yoga offers intense Yoga & Surf weeks for everybody.
Start the day with a vigorous Vinyasa Flow Yoga Session and Meditation.
Then dig into the Surfer’s Breakfast. Later, everybody will be at the beach to surf, surf and more surf. No matter if you want to improve
your Cutback technique or if it is your first encounter with surfing. Apura Yoga provides Surf and Yoga lessons that are specifically tailored
to your needs. In small groups everbody will improve their surf!
The retreat takes place in the alternative and cozy atmosphere of the Paradise Surflodge Baleal, Peniche. On their lovely terrace,
you will enjoy a terrific view of the ocean and the sunset – a unique setting for the Apura yoga classes.