Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Billabong Pipe Masters 2013
Surf News 11-12-13 07:52
- Introducing ASP Women’s WCT R...
Surf News 10-12-13 07:43
- 2014 Carve Pro Junior Announced...
Surf News 09-12-13 08:16
- Re:HAWAII SEED NAMED 2013 SURFE...
Surf News 07-12-13 10:54
- SOUTH AFRICA HOST ADAPTED SURFI...
Surf News 07-12-13 10:51
- Re:SÃO TOMÉ AND PRÍNCIPE AS ...
Surf News 06-12-13 11:46
- Re:QUIKSILVER IN MEMORY OF EDDI...
Surf News 06-12-13 07:53
- Re:VANS WORLD CUP OF SURFING 2013
Surf News 02-12-13 07:58
- Re:Riyue Bay ASP World Longboar...
Surf News 29-11-13 07:40
- Piping Hot Thrilled To Open 201...
Surf News 27-11-13 09:53
Who is Online?423 Guests
|Malika Surf Camp|
Malika Surf Camp
The Malika Surf Camp is your good choice in Senegal: located at the beach of Yoff you can enjoy kilometres and kilometres of
sandy beach! Close to Dakar and to the world class waves of the Almadies peninsula, Modou will bring you to the perfect spot for
your surf level. Beginners can enjoy Yoff waves and learn to surf with the Surf School program. At the surfhouse Aziz and Marta
will do their best to make your stay nice for an unforgettable holiday!
The Surf Camp
"La Maison des Surfeurs" is the vision of a surfcamp in Senegal: you live with Marta and Aziz, the surfers family who owns the surf camp
as a perfect mix between local culture and European facilities. The surf camp offers double rooms with single bed and common toilets
as well as double rooms with double bed and private toilets, the kitchen, the living room , the chill area on terrace and the patio.
The beds have mosquito nets and the toilets hot water for shower. Guests can also use internet connection for free and have