Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Roxy/Quiksilver Pro Gold Coa...
Surf News 06-03-15 08:30
- Skullcandy Oz Grom Open 2015
Surf News 06-03-15 07:10
- Re:ISA WORLD SURFING GAMES 2015
Surf News 06-03-15 07:04
- Re:Caparica Primavera Surf Fest...
Surf News 05-03-15 06:56
- Re:CAMP SHRED RETURNS TO CARDIF...
Surf News 04-03-15 07:31
- Rip Curl Pro Junior Series San ...
Surf News 03-03-15 07:32
- Tom Curren re-signes with Rip Curl!
Surf News 02-03-15 08:34
- Re:Rip Curl Asia Team Keramas C...
Surf News 02-03-15 08:09
- Makuakai Rothman Claims WSL Big...
Surf News 01-03-15 11:29
- Re:30TH ANNUAL - QUIKSILVER IN ...
Surf News 01-03-15 11:19
Who is Online?160 Guests
|Malika Surf Camp|
Malika Surf Camp
The Malika Surf Camp is your good choice in Senegal: located at the beach of Yoff you can enjoy kilometres and kilometres of
sandy beach! Close to Dakar and to the world class waves of the Almadies peninsula, Modou will bring you to the perfect spot for
your surf level. Beginners can enjoy Yoff waves and learn to surf with the Surf School program. At the surfhouse Aziz and Marta
will do their best to make your stay nice for an unforgettable holiday!
The Surf Camp
"La Maison des Surfeurs" is the vision of a surfcamp in Senegal: you live with Marta and Aziz, the surfers family who owns the surf camp
as a perfect mix between local culture and European facilities. The surf camp offers double rooms with single bed and common toilets
as well as double rooms with double bed and private toilets, the kitchen, the living room , the chill area on terrace and the patio.
The beds have mosquito nets and the toilets hot water for shower. Guests can also use internet connection for free and have