Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Job Interview: Rookie Mitch ...
Surf News 07-03-14 07:26
- Re:Quiksilver/Roxy Pro Gold Coa...
Surf News 07-03-14 07:22
- Re:Rip Curl GromSearch returns ...
Surf News 06-03-14 07:17
- Re:GAMBIA AND NIGERIA AS ITS 80...
Surf News 05-03-14 07:21
- Re:Job Interview: Rookie Dion A...
Surf News 04-03-14 07:40
- WELCOME TO THE NEW O’NEILL.COM
Surf News 03-03-14 12:52
- BIG WAVE WINTER DRAWS TO A CLOSE
Surf News 01-03-14 09:09
- Re:Jadson Andre's Second Chance...
Surf News 28-02-14 07:47
- Re:The Resurrection of Owen Wri...
Surf News 28-02-14 07:40
- CAMP SHRED, WORLD’S LARGEST S...
Surf News 28-02-14 07:27
Who is Online?206 Guests
|Malika Surf Camp|
Malika Surf Camp
The Malika Surf Camp is your good choice in Senegal: located at the beach of Yoff you can enjoy kilometres and kilometres of
sandy beach! Close to Dakar and to the world class waves of the Almadies peninsula, Modou will bring you to the perfect spot for
your surf level. Beginners can enjoy Yoff waves and learn to surf with the Surf School program. At the surfhouse Aziz and Marta
will do their best to make your stay nice for an unforgettable holiday!
The Surf Camp
"La Maison des Surfeurs" is the vision of a surfcamp in Senegal: you live with Marta and Aziz, the surfers family who owns the surf camp
as a perfect mix between local culture and European facilities. The surf camp offers double rooms with single bed and common toilets
as well as double rooms with double bed and private toilets, the kitchen, the living room , the chill area on terrace and the patio.
The beds have mosquito nets and the toilets hot water for shower. Guests can also use internet connection for free and have