Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Job Interview: Rookie Mitch ...
Surf News 07-03-14 07:26
- Re:Quiksilver/Roxy Pro Gold Coa...
Surf News 07-03-14 07:22
- Re:Rip Curl GromSearch returns ...
Surf News 06-03-14 07:17
- Re:GAMBIA AND NIGERIA AS ITS 80...
Surf News 05-03-14 07:21
- Re:Job Interview: Rookie Dion A...
Surf News 04-03-14 07:40
- WELCOME TO THE NEW O’NEILL.COM
Surf News 03-03-14 12:52
- BIG WAVE WINTER DRAWS TO A CLOSE
Surf News 01-03-14 09:09
- Re:Jadson Andre's Second Chance...
Surf News 28-02-14 07:47
- Re:The Resurrection of Owen Wri...
Surf News 28-02-14 07:40
- CAMP SHRED, WORLD’S LARGEST S...
Surf News 28-02-14 07:27
Who is Online?219 Guests
In the north-western of Danmark you can find one of the most famous surf-spots of the country. Here you have the possibility to find
some big waves, which makes Klitmøller being the Surfmecca of Danmark. Apart of surfing in the clean water of the Northsea you
are surrounded by realy pretty sand beaches, romantic fishing villages and a lovely hilly countryside.
The Surf Camp
The surfcamp itsself you can find directly at the Surf-spot Klitmøller so that you won´t have to make long journeys or walks to get to
the spot. If you wanted to, you could just fall out of your bed right into the water. If you even so want to visit some other spots you
have many Point- and Beachbreaks arround, so that you´ll always have enough variation.
will be organized.