Latest Forum Posts
- Re:HIC PRO 2014
Surf News 21-10-14 23:00
- Re:ISA CHINA CUP Y HAINAN CLASS...
Surf News 21-10-14 21:21
- Re:FERNANDO AGUERRE - HIS VISIO...
Surf News 21-10-14 21:01
- Re:2014 OAKLEY SURF SHOP CHALLE...
Surf News 21-10-14 01:18
- Re:Moche Rip Curl Pro Portugal 2014
Surf News 20-10-14 22:01
- Re:King of Longboard Classic vs...
Surf News 20-10-14 07:23
- Re:Santa Catarina Pro 2014
Surf News 19-10-14 15:32
- STRAT: 60 YEARS OF THE STRATOCASTER
Surf News 18-10-14 22:12
- Allianz ASP World Junior 2014
Surf News 17-10-14 12:21
- Re:WORLD SURFING GAMES 2014 - 5...
Surf News 16-10-14 17:42
Who is Online?311 Guests
In the north-western of Danmark you can find one of the most famous surf-spots of the country. Here you have the possibility to find
some big waves, which makes Klitmøller being the Surfmecca of Danmark. Apart of surfing in the clean water of the Northsea you
are surrounded by realy pretty sand beaches, romantic fishing villages and a lovely hilly countryside.
The Surf Camp
The surfcamp itsself you can find directly at the Surf-spot Klitmøller so that you won´t have to make long journeys or walks to get to
the spot. If you wanted to, you could just fall out of your bed right into the water. If you even so want to visit some other spots you
have many Point- and Beachbreaks arround, so that you´ll always have enough variation.
will be organized.