Latest Forum Posts
- Re:SATA Airlines Azores Pro 2014
Surf News 02-09-14 11:23
- Re:O’NEILL COLDWATER CLASSIC ...
Surf News 01-09-14 20:39
- Re:~Pantin Classic Galicia Pro 2014
Surf News 31-08-14 20:23
- Re:Wave Riding Vehicles Outer B...
Surf News 31-08-14 09:53
- The Game is Changing
Surf News 31-08-14 09:51
- Hurley Pro - Lower Trestles - 2014
Surf News 31-08-14 09:49
- Swatch Women's Pro Trestles 2014
Surf News 30-08-14 12:05
- Re:Youth Olympic Games [YOG]
Surf News 29-08-14 07:28
- Maxum ASP Women’s Pro Junior 2014
Surf News 28-08-14 07:27
- Re:Billabong Pro Tahiti 2014
Surf News 26-08-14 07:26
Who is Online?309 Guests
In the north-western of Danmark you can find one of the most famous surf-spots of the country. Here you have the possibility to find
some big waves, which makes Klitmøller being the Surfmecca of Danmark. Apart of surfing in the clean water of the Northsea you
are surrounded by realy pretty sand beaches, romantic fishing villages and a lovely hilly countryside.
The Surf Camp
The surfcamp itsself you can find directly at the Surf-spot Klitmøller so that you won´t have to make long journeys or walks to get to
the spot. If you wanted to, you could just fall out of your bed right into the water. If you even so want to visit some other spots you
have many Point- and Beachbreaks arround, so that you´ll always have enough variation.
will be organized.