Latest Forum Posts
- Rip Curl Renews with Owen Wrigh...
Surf News 27-02-15 09:01
- Re:Roxy/Quiksilver Pro Gold Coa...
Surf News 27-02-15 08:54
- World Surf League (WSL) Awards 2015
Surf News 26-02-15 07:13
- Sopela Pro Junior 2015
Surf News 24-02-15 13:56
- ISA has welcomed Lithuania and ...
Surf News 24-02-15 08:34
- CAMP SHRED RETURNS TO CARDIFF M...
Surf News 24-02-15 08:29
- Re:Burton Automotive Pro 2015
Surf News 22-02-15 11:34
- Makuakai Rothman: Underdog Rising
Surf News 21-02-15 11:13
- Rip Curl sign partnership with ...
Surf News 20-02-15 09:36
- Jack Freestone Signs with Futur...
Surf News 19-02-15 07:19
Who is Online?443 Guests
In the north-western of Danmark you can find one of the most famous surf-spots of the country. Here you have the possibility to find
some big waves, which makes Klitmøller being the Surfmecca of Danmark. Apart of surfing in the clean water of the Northsea you
are surrounded by realy pretty sand beaches, romantic fishing villages and a lovely hilly countryside.
The Surf Camp
The surfcamp itsself you can find directly at the Surf-spot Klitmøller so that you won´t have to make long journeys or walks to get to
the spot. If you wanted to, you could just fall out of your bed right into the water. If you even so want to visit some other spots you
have many Point- and Beachbreaks arround, so that you´ll always have enough variation.
will be organized.