Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Australian Longboard Surfing...
Surf News 29-03-15 13:03
- Re:~Port Taranaki Pro 2015
Surf News 29-03-15 12:59
- Re:RIP CURL GROMSEARCH 2015 - B...
Surf News 27-03-15 09:23
- Re:Rip Curl Pro Bells Beach 2015
Surf News 27-03-15 08:52
- Re:WSL Big Wave Award 2015
Surf News 27-03-15 07:40
- Re:Taranaki Pro Juniors 2015
Surf News 26-03-15 17:03
- Rip Curl Pro Junior Series Arge...
Surf News 26-03-15 17:00
- Rip Curl Pro Argentina 2015
Surf News 26-03-15 16:56
- Re:~Pipe Junior Pro 2015
Surf News 23-03-15 09:52
- Re:Surf n Sea Pipeline Pro 2015
Surf News 22-03-15 13:24
Who is Online?194 Guests
In the north-western of Danmark you can find one of the most famous surf-spots of the country. Here you have the possibility to find
some big waves, which makes Klitmøller being the Surfmecca of Danmark. Apart of surfing in the clean water of the Northsea you
are surrounded by realy pretty sand beaches, romantic fishing villages and a lovely hilly countryside.
The Surf Camp
The surfcamp itsself you can find directly at the Surf-spot Klitmøller so that you won´t have to make long journeys or walks to get to
the spot. If you wanted to, you could just fall out of your bed right into the water. If you even so want to visit some other spots you
have many Point- and Beachbreaks arround, so that you´ll always have enough variation.
will be organized.