Latest Forum Posts
- Quiksilver Pro France 2014
Surf News 20-09-14 07:34
- Re:Chicama Pro Junior Classic 2014
Surf News 19-09-14 08:09
- Re:Hurley Pro - Lower Trestles ...
Surf News 19-09-14 07:16
- Re:Swatch Women's Pro Trestles 2014
Surf News 19-09-14 07:15
- Re:Billabong Presents... Parko'...
Surf News 18-09-14 07:48
- Re:Maxum ASP Women’s Pro Juni...
Surf News 18-09-14 07:42
- Re:O’NEILL COLDWATER CLASSIC ...
Surf News 18-09-14 07:17
- Re:Siargao Cloud 9 Surfing Cup 2014
Surf News 17-09-14 08:04
- Cascais Billabong Pro 2014
Surf News 16-09-14 11:30
- Roxy Pro France 2014
Surf News 16-09-14 07:52
Who is Online?174 Guests
In the north-western of Danmark you can find one of the most famous surf-spots of the country. Here you have the possibility to find
some big waves, which makes Klitmøller being the Surfmecca of Danmark. Apart of surfing in the clean water of the Northsea you
are surrounded by realy pretty sand beaches, romantic fishing villages and a lovely hilly countryside.
The Surf Camp
The surfcamp itsself you can find directly at the Surf-spot Klitmøller so that you won´t have to make long journeys or walks to get to
the spot. If you wanted to, you could just fall out of your bed right into the water. If you even so want to visit some other spots you
have many Point- and Beachbreaks arround, so that you´ll always have enough variation.
will be organized.