Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Mahalo Surf Eco Festival 2014
Surf News 31-10-14 08:19
- Re:HIC PRO 2014
Surf News 31-10-14 07:54
- Re:WORLD SURFING GAMES 2014 - 5...
Surf News 31-10-14 07:46
- Re:O’NEILL COLDWATER CLASSIC ...
Surf News 31-10-14 07:38
- Re:Hurley Australian Open of Su...
Ernesto 30-10-14 09:18
- Re:Allianz ASP World Junior 2014
Surf News 30-10-14 07:39
- Drug Aware Margaret River Pro W...
Surf News 29-10-14 08:12
- Re:Be the Influence Australian ...
Surf News 28-10-14 08:04
- Re:FERNANDO AGUERRE RE-ELECTED ...
Surf News 27-10-14 09:47
- Re:Santa Catarina Pro 2014
Surf News 25-10-14 15:20
Who is Online?297 Guests
In the north-western of Danmark you can find one of the most famous surf-spots of the country. Here you have the possibility to find
some big waves, which makes Klitmøller being the Surfmecca of Danmark. Apart of surfing in the clean water of the Northsea you
are surrounded by realy pretty sand beaches, romantic fishing villages and a lovely hilly countryside.
The Surf Camp
The surfcamp itsself you can find directly at the Surf-spot Klitmøller so that you won´t have to make long journeys or walks to get to
the spot. If you wanted to, you could just fall out of your bed right into the water. If you even so want to visit some other spots you
have many Point- and Beachbreaks arround, so that you´ll always have enough variation.
will be organized.