Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Original Source Australian B...
Surf News 25-01-15 14:23
- Re:Faces: Erickson Strikes Back
Surf News 24-01-15 11:10
- Re:Brazilian Surfer Critically ...
Surf News 21-01-15 07:55
- Re:_Pe’ahi Challenge 2014
Surf News 21-01-15 07:44
- Re:Cabianca Reveals Medina's 20...
Surf News 20-01-15 07:25
- Re:30TH ANNUAL - QUIKSILVER IN ...
Surf News 20-01-15 07:18
- Re:Samsung Galaxy Hainan Pro 2015
Surf News 19-01-15 07:28
- Re:Carve Pro Junior 2015
Surf News 18-01-15 11:09
- Faces of 2015: Matt Banting
Surf News 17-01-15 08:37
- Re:Making Waves: Trending Surf ...
Surf News 17-01-15 08:30
Who is Online?257 Guests
In the north-western of Danmark you can find one of the most famous surf-spots of the country. Here you have the possibility to find
some big waves, which makes Klitmøller being the Surfmecca of Danmark. Apart of surfing in the clean water of the Northsea you
are surrounded by realy pretty sand beaches, romantic fishing villages and a lovely hilly countryside.
The Surf Camp
The surfcamp itsself you can find directly at the Surf-spot Klitmøller so that you won´t have to make long journeys or walks to get to
the spot. If you wanted to, you could just fall out of your bed right into the water. If you even so want to visit some other spots you
have many Point- and Beachbreaks arround, so that you´ll always have enough variation.
will be organized.