Latest Forum Posts
- Maxum Women's Pro Junior 2015
Surf News 02-09-15 08:55
- Makuakai Rothman Leads BWT
Surf News 02-09-15 08:29
- Re:Hurley Pro 2015 - Trestles
Surf News 02-09-15 08:24
- Re:Swatch Women’s Pro 2015
Surf News 02-09-15 08:22
- Pantin Classic Galicia Pro 2015
Surf News 02-09-15 08:18
- STOKESME SEPTEMBER KICKS OFF TO...
Surf News 02-09-15 08:13
- Re:Rip Curl Cup Padang Padang 2015
Surf News 01-09-15 07:25
- Ante Up: Big Wave Awards Double...
Surf News 31-08-15 07:52
- Re:WRV Outer Banks Pro 2015
Surf News 31-08-15 07:43
- Re:Surfing NSW + WSL Announce 4...
Surf News 30-08-15 13:21
Who is Online?230 Guests
In the north-western of Danmark you can find one of the most famous surf-spots of the country. Here you have the possibility to find
some big waves, which makes Klitmøller being the Surfmecca of Danmark. Apart of surfing in the clean water of the Northsea you
are surrounded by realy pretty sand beaches, romantic fishing villages and a lovely hilly countryside.
The Surf Camp
The surfcamp itsself you can find directly at the Surf-spot Klitmøller so that you won´t have to make long journeys or walks to get to
the spot. If you wanted to, you could just fall out of your bed right into the water. If you even so want to visit some other spots you
have many Point- and Beachbreaks arround, so that you´ll always have enough variation.
will be organized.