Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Billabong Pipe Masters 2014
Surf News 20-12-14 10:20
- Re:Go-To Guide: XXL Big Wave Aw...
Surf News 19-12-14 09:55
- Re:Todos Santos Challenge 2014
Surf News 19-12-14 09:41
- Re:XXL BIG WAVE: Winter Super-S...
Surf News 15-12-14 08:18
- Re:_Punta Galea Challenge 2014
Surf News 12-12-14 07:35
- Network Signs on to Close Out 2...
Surf News 11-12-14 07:27
- Re:GoPro ASP World Longboard Ch...
Surf News 10-12-14 10:49
- Re:World’s Smallest 360º Lif...
Surf News 10-12-14 10:28
- Re:Women's Pipe Invitational 2014
Surf News 09-12-14 07:47
- Re:Surfing's Rise in Brazil
Surf News 09-12-14 07:41
Who is Online?219 Guests
|Surf Camp Pipa|
Surf Camp Pipa
To go wave riding throughout the whole year in warm, turquoise-coloured water – this is probably every surfer’s dream.
Pipa in Brazil is one of the few places in the world where one can find such fantastic conditions. The location of
Surf Camp Pipa is paradisiac, its team brimful of life and the surf school has an excellent reputation. Backpackers,
business people, families, singles – everybody’s welcome, and everybody will feel comfortable here.
The Surf Camp
Guests are accommodated in the Sugar Cane Hostel which also hosts backpackers but focuses on surfers.
The hostel is in a very nice location - bars, clubs and shops are just around the corner and also the golden sand beaches
are only a stone’s throw away.
In the hostel there is a TV room, internet access, a kitchen for guests, a terrace and a bar.
hiring out of surfboards, beach sport equipment and bikes as well as a 24-hour-reception. If you’re interested in trying
something new, feel free to participate in a yoga, samba or Portuguese class!