Latest Forum Posts
- Re:SWATCH GIRLS PRO FRANCE 2014
Surf News 22-08-14 13:33
- Re:O’NEILL COLDWATER CLASSIC ...
Surf News 22-08-14 08:01
- Re:Vans Pro and Vans Pro Junior...
Surf News 22-08-14 07:54
- Re:2014 OAKLEY SURF SHOP CHALLE...
Surf News 22-08-14 07:49
- Atlantic City Longboard Surfing...
Surf News 22-08-14 07:46
- Re:ISA 50th Anniversary World S...
Surf News 21-08-14 07:56
- Re:Billabong Pro Tahiti 2014
Surf News 20-08-14 07:25
- Re:Situation Room: Women's QS S...
Surf News 18-08-14 07:30
- Re:Rip Curl Cup Padang Padang 2014
Surf News 17-08-14 10:07
- Re:Soöruz Lacanau Pro & Pro Ju...
Surf News 17-08-14 10:00
Who is Online?228 Guests
|Surf Camp Pipa|
Surf Camp Pipa
To go wave riding throughout the whole year in warm, turquoise-coloured water – this is probably every surfer’s dream.
Pipa in Brazil is one of the few places in the world where one can find such fantastic conditions. The location of
Surf Camp Pipa is paradisiac, its team brimful of life and the surf school has an excellent reputation. Backpackers,
business people, families, singles – everybody’s welcome, and everybody will feel comfortable here.
The Surf Camp
Guests are accommodated in the Sugar Cane Hostel which also hosts backpackers but focuses on surfers.
The hostel is in a very nice location - bars, clubs and shops are just around the corner and also the golden sand beaches
are only a stone’s throw away.
In the hostel there is a TV room, internet access, a kitchen for guests, a terrace and a bar.
hiring out of surfboards, beach sport equipment and bikes as well as a 24-hour-reception. If you’re interested in trying
something new, feel free to participate in a yoga, samba or Portuguese class!