Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Job Interview: Rookie Mitch ...
Surf News 07-03-14 07:26
- Re:Quiksilver/Roxy Pro Gold Coa...
Surf News 07-03-14 07:22
- Re:Rip Curl GromSearch returns ...
Surf News 06-03-14 07:17
- Re:GAMBIA AND NIGERIA AS ITS 80...
Surf News 05-03-14 07:21
- Re:Job Interview: Rookie Dion A...
Surf News 04-03-14 07:40
- WELCOME TO THE NEW O’NEILL.COM
Surf News 03-03-14 12:52
- BIG WAVE WINTER DRAWS TO A CLOSE
Surf News 01-03-14 09:09
- Re:Jadson Andre's Second Chance...
Surf News 28-02-14 07:47
- Re:The Resurrection of Owen Wri...
Surf News 28-02-14 07:40
- CAMP SHRED, WORLD’S LARGEST S...
Surf News 28-02-14 07:27
Who is Online?221 Guests
|Surf Camp Pipa|
Surf Camp Pipa
To go wave riding throughout the whole year in warm, turquoise-coloured water – this is probably every surfer’s dream.
Pipa in Brazil is one of the few places in the world where one can find such fantastic conditions. The location of
Surf Camp Pipa is paradisiac, its team brimful of life and the surf school has an excellent reputation. Backpackers,
business people, families, singles – everybody’s welcome, and everybody will feel comfortable here.
The Surf Camp
Guests are accommodated in the Sugar Cane Hostel which also hosts backpackers but focuses on surfers.
The hostel is in a very nice location - bars, clubs and shops are just around the corner and also the golden sand beaches
are only a stone’s throw away.
In the hostel there is a TV room, internet access, a kitchen for guests, a terrace and a bar.
hiring out of surfboards, beach sport equipment and bikes as well as a 24-hour-reception. If you’re interested in trying
something new, feel free to participate in a yoga, samba or Portuguese class!