Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Job Interview: Rookie Mitch ...
Surf News 07-03-14 07:26
- Re:Quiksilver/Roxy Pro Gold Coa...
Surf News 07-03-14 07:22
- Re:Rip Curl GromSearch returns ...
Surf News 06-03-14 07:17
- Re:GAMBIA AND NIGERIA AS ITS 80...
Surf News 05-03-14 07:21
- Re:Job Interview: Rookie Dion A...
Surf News 04-03-14 07:40
- WELCOME TO THE NEW O’NEILL.COM
Surf News 03-03-14 12:52
- BIG WAVE WINTER DRAWS TO A CLOSE
Surf News 01-03-14 09:09
- Re:Jadson Andre's Second Chance...
Surf News 28-02-14 07:47
- Re:The Resurrection of Owen Wri...
Surf News 28-02-14 07:40
- CAMP SHRED, WORLD’S LARGEST S...
Surf News 28-02-14 07:27
Who is Online?257 Guests
|WaveXperience Le Pin Sec|
WaveXperience Le Pin Sec
On the French Atlantic coast between Bordeaux and Biarritz, WaveXperience runs three surf camps in the villages of Le Pin Sec,
Vieux Boucau and Moliets-Plage. The camp in Le Pin Sec is situated on the local campsite, only 80 metres away from the sea and
surrounded by pinewood. Apart from surfing you can body board, play beach volleyball or boule, and explore the area by bike.
Accommodation and Board
Just like in Moliets and Vieux Boucau, you are accommodated either two people sharing a tent for four or three people sharing a
tent for five. However, you don’t have to sleep on the ground since the tents are equipped with camp beds. But bring your own
sleeping bag or bedding.
The camp has a large kitchen, an eating tent and a party and training tent. You can hire bikes and sports equipment free of
charge and use Playstation, TV, stereo and ping-pong table.
Enjoy a great breakfast for 70 Euro extra per week and at the same time make your lunch pack for the day. In the evenings you
get a warm dinner (also vegetarian) with salad and dessert.