Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Roxy/Quiksilver Pro Gold Coa...
Surf News 06-03-15 08:30
- Skullcandy Oz Grom Open 2015
Surf News 06-03-15 07:10
- Re:ISA WORLD SURFING GAMES 2015
Surf News 06-03-15 07:04
- Re:Caparica Primavera Surf Fest...
Surf News 05-03-15 06:56
- Re:CAMP SHRED RETURNS TO CARDIF...
Surf News 04-03-15 07:31
- Rip Curl Pro Junior Series San ...
Surf News 03-03-15 07:32
- Tom Curren re-signes with Rip Curl!
Surf News 02-03-15 08:34
- Re:Rip Curl Asia Team Keramas C...
Surf News 02-03-15 08:09
- Makuakai Rothman Claims WSL Big...
Surf News 01-03-15 11:29
- Re:30TH ANNUAL - QUIKSILVER IN ...
Surf News 01-03-15 11:19
Who is Online?210 Guests
|Planet Surfcamps Vieux Boucau|
Planet Surfcamps Vieux Boucau
Planet Surfcamps runs not less than three surf camps in the villages of Vieux Boucau, Moliets-Plage and Le Pin Sec on the French
Atlantic coast between Bordeaux and Biarritz. In the summer of 2010, the camp in Vieux Boucau is situated on the campsite
„Les Sablères“, only 300 metres away from the beach. Here you can not only enjoy 3-stars-comfort but also play beach volleyball,
football and streetball. In summer 2008, the camp hosted the Swiss Championships and the Swiss Surfing Week.
Accommodation and Board
You are accommodated on the campsite „Les Sablères“, either two people sharing a tent for four or three people sharing a house
tent for five. These are equipped with camp beds, but remember bringing you own bedding or sleeping bag.
(e.g. bodyboards) for free. Playstation, TV, stereo and ping-pong table are available, too.
For 70 Euro extra per week you will not only get a great breakfast but you can also make your own lunch pack for the day. Your daily
warm dinner (also vegetarian) is accompanied by salad and dessert.