Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Job Interview: Rookie Mitch ...
Surf News 07-03-14 07:26
- Re:Quiksilver/Roxy Pro Gold Coa...
Surf News 07-03-14 07:22
- Re:Rip Curl GromSearch returns ...
Surf News 06-03-14 07:17
- Re:GAMBIA AND NIGERIA AS ITS 80...
Surf News 05-03-14 07:21
- Re:Job Interview: Rookie Dion A...
Surf News 04-03-14 07:40
- WELCOME TO THE NEW O’NEILL.COM
Surf News 03-03-14 12:52
- BIG WAVE WINTER DRAWS TO A CLOSE
Surf News 01-03-14 09:09
- Re:Jadson Andre's Second Chance...
Surf News 28-02-14 07:47
- Re:The Resurrection of Owen Wri...
Surf News 28-02-14 07:40
- CAMP SHRED, WORLD’S LARGEST S...
Surf News 28-02-14 07:27
Who is Online?215 Guests
|WaveXperience Vieux Boucau|
WaveXperience Vieux Boucau
WaveXperience runs not less than three surf camps in the villages of Vieux Boucau, Moliets-Plage and Le Pin Sec on the French
Atlantic coast between Bordeaux and Biarritz. In the summer of 2010, the camp in Vieux Boucau is situated on the campsite
„Les Sablères“, only 300 metres away from the beach. Here you can not only enjoy 3-stars-comfort but also play beach volleyball,
football and streetball. In summer 2008, the camp hosted the Swiss Championships and the Swiss Surfing Week.
Accommodation and Board
You are accommodated on the campsite „Les Sablères“, either two people sharing a tent for four or three people sharing a house
tent for five. These are equipped with camp beds, but remember bringing you own bedding or sleeping bag.
(e.g. bodyboards) for free. Playstation, TV, stereo and ping-pong table are available, too.
For 70 Euro extra per week you will not only get a great breakfast but you can also make your own lunch pack for the day. Your daily
warm dinner (also vegetarian) is accompanied by salad and dessert.