Latest Forum Posts
- Re:2014 OAKLEY SURF SHOP CHALLE...
Surf News 17-04-14 15:23
- Re:Tahiti Nui Pro Junior 2014
Surf News 17-04-14 15:20
- Re:Magic Board: Pyzel Firewire ...
Surf News 17-04-14 07:59
- Re:Rip Curl Pro Bells Beach 2014
Surf News 16-04-14 08:24
- Re:Rip Curl Re-Signs Blanchard
Surf News 16-04-14 07:44
- Re:VISSLA ISA WORLD JUNIOR SURF...
Surf News 14-04-14 08:16
- Re:Rias Baixas Pro 2014
Surf News 13-04-14 12:21
- Re:_Drug Aware Margaret River P...
Surf News 13-04-14 10:37
- Re:Rip Curl GromSearch Series i...
Surf News 10-04-14 08:55
- SUP discipline at SportAccord C...
Surf News 10-04-14 08:37
Who is Online?240 Guests
|ESPS Le Pin Sec|
Ecole de Surf du Pin Sec (ESPS)
In Le Pin Sec near Naujac-sur-Mer, certified surf instructors teach you how to ride a wave. No matter if you’re still at the beginning
or already an advanced surfer, here you can improve your skills under expert guidance. In cooperation with the Ferme de la
Brousse, accommodation is provided in a large holiday home from May to November, moreover a camping site is nearby.
Since the 2009 season, the Ecole de Surf Pin Sec has also been disposing of an own surf shop.
Situated amidst the pine forest of the Médoc region, the Ferme de la Brousse offers accommodation in two completely equipped
holiday homes. You should have a car available to travel the 7 kilometres to the beach. Alternatively, you can also put up your
tent at the camping site in Le Pin Sec.