Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Caparica Primavera Surf Fest...
Surf News 05-03-15 06:56
- Re:Roxy/Quiksilver Pro Gold Coa...
Surf News 05-03-15 06:53
- Re:CAMP SHRED RETURNS TO CARDIF...
Surf News 04-03-15 07:31
- Rip Curl Pro Junior Series San ...
Surf News 03-03-15 07:32
- Tom Curren re-signes with Rip Curl!
Surf News 02-03-15 08:34
- Re:Rip Curl Asia Team Keramas C...
Surf News 02-03-15 08:09
- Makuakai Rothman Claims WSL Big...
Surf News 01-03-15 11:29
- Re:30TH ANNUAL - QUIKSILVER IN ...
Surf News 01-03-15 11:19
- Rip Curl Renews with Owen Wrigh...
Surf News 27-02-15 09:01
- World Surf League (WSL) Awards 2015
Surf News 26-02-15 07:13
Who is Online?214 Guests
|ESPS Le Pin Sec|
Ecole de Surf du Pin Sec (ESPS)
In Le Pin Sec near Naujac-sur-Mer, certified surf instructors teach you how to ride a wave. No matter if you’re still at the beginning
or already an advanced surfer, here you can improve your skills under expert guidance. In cooperation with the Ferme de la
Brousse, accommodation is provided in a large holiday home from May to November, moreover a camping site is nearby.
Since the 2009 season, the Ecole de Surf Pin Sec has also been disposing of an own surf shop.
Situated amidst the pine forest of the Médoc region, the Ferme de la Brousse offers accommodation in two completely equipped
holiday homes. You should have a car available to travel the 7 kilometres to the beach. Alternatively, you can also put up your
tent at the camping site in Le Pin Sec.