Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Original Source Australian B...
Surf News 25-01-15 14:23
- Re:Faces: Erickson Strikes Back
Surf News 24-01-15 11:10
- Re:Brazilian Surfer Critically ...
Surf News 21-01-15 07:55
- Re:_Pe’ahi Challenge 2014
Surf News 21-01-15 07:44
- Re:Cabianca Reveals Medina's 20...
Surf News 20-01-15 07:25
- Re:30TH ANNUAL - QUIKSILVER IN ...
Surf News 20-01-15 07:18
- Re:Samsung Galaxy Hainan Pro 2015
Surf News 19-01-15 07:28
- Re:Carve Pro Junior 2015
Surf News 18-01-15 11:09
- Faces of 2015: Matt Banting
Surf News 17-01-15 08:37
- Re:Making Waves: Trending Surf ...
Surf News 17-01-15 08:30
Who is Online?275 Guests
|ESPS Le Pin Sec|
Ecole de Surf du Pin Sec (ESPS)
In Le Pin Sec near Naujac-sur-Mer, certified surf instructors teach you how to ride a wave. No matter if you’re still at the beginning
or already an advanced surfer, here you can improve your skills under expert guidance. In cooperation with the Ferme de la
Brousse, accommodation is provided in a large holiday home from May to November, moreover a camping site is nearby.
Since the 2009 season, the Ecole de Surf Pin Sec has also been disposing of an own surf shop.
Situated amidst the pine forest of the Médoc region, the Ferme de la Brousse offers accommodation in two completely equipped
holiday homes. You should have a car available to travel the 7 kilometres to the beach. Alternatively, you can also put up your
tent at the camping site in Le Pin Sec.