Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Job Interview: Rookie Mitch ...
Surf News 07-03-14 07:26
- Re:Quiksilver/Roxy Pro Gold Coa...
Surf News 07-03-14 07:22
- Re:Rip Curl GromSearch returns ...
Surf News 06-03-14 07:17
- Re:GAMBIA AND NIGERIA AS ITS 80...
Surf News 05-03-14 07:21
- Re:Job Interview: Rookie Dion A...
Surf News 04-03-14 07:40
- WELCOME TO THE NEW O’NEILL.COM
Surf News 03-03-14 12:52
- BIG WAVE WINTER DRAWS TO A CLOSE
Surf News 01-03-14 09:09
- Re:Jadson Andre's Second Chance...
Surf News 28-02-14 07:47
- Re:The Resurrection of Owen Wri...
Surf News 28-02-14 07:40
- CAMP SHRED, WORLD’S LARGEST S...
Surf News 28-02-14 07:27
Who is Online?230 Guests
|ESPS Le Pin Sec|
Ecole de Surf du Pin Sec (ESPS)
In Le Pin Sec near Naujac-sur-Mer, certified surf instructors teach you how to ride a wave. No matter if you’re still at the beginning
or already an advanced surfer, here you can improve your skills under expert guidance. In cooperation with the Ferme de la
Brousse, accommodation is provided in a large holiday home from May to November, moreover a camping site is nearby.
Since the 2009 season, the Ecole de Surf Pin Sec has also been disposing of an own surf shop.
Situated amidst the pine forest of the Médoc region, the Ferme de la Brousse offers accommodation in two completely equipped
holiday homes. You should have a car available to travel the 7 kilometres to the beach. Alternatively, you can also put up your
tent at the camping site in Le Pin Sec.