Latest Forum Posts
- GoPro JUNIOR GAMES 2014
Surf News 30-07-14 07:28
- Re:VANS US OPEN OF SURFING 2014
Surf News 30-07-14 07:23
- Re:Soöruz Lacanau Pro & Pro Ju...
Surf News 29-07-14 15:03
- Re:The 20th Annual Siargao Clou...
Surf News 28-07-14 07:34
- Billabong Junior Series 2014
Surf News 27-07-14 09:36
- ISA WELCOMES MADAGASCAR AS ITS ...
Surf News 25-07-14 22:24
- Re:Sopela Pro Junior 2014
Surf News 25-07-14 16:39
- Re:Rip Curl Cup Padang Padang 2014
Surf News 25-07-14 08:14
- ASP North America Expands Regio...
Surf News 25-07-14 07:57
- Re:SWATCH GIRLS PRO FRANCE 2014
Surf News 24-07-14 14:22
Who is Online?427 Guests
|ESPS Le Pin Sec|
Ecole de Surf du Pin Sec (ESPS)
In Le Pin Sec near Naujac-sur-Mer, certified surf instructors teach you how to ride a wave. No matter if you’re still at the beginning
or already an advanced surfer, here you can improve your skills under expert guidance. In cooperation with the Ferme de la
Brousse, accommodation is provided in a large holiday home from May to November, moreover a camping site is nearby.
Since the 2009 season, the Ecole de Surf Pin Sec has also been disposing of an own surf shop.
Situated amidst the pine forest of the Médoc region, the Ferme de la Brousse offers accommodation in two completely equipped
holiday homes. You should have a car available to travel the 7 kilometres to the beach. Alternatively, you can also put up your
tent at the camping site in Le Pin Sec.