Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Billabong Pipe Masters 2014
Surf News 18-12-14 09:32
- Re:XXL BIG WAVE: Winter Super-S...
Surf News 15-12-14 08:18
- Re:_Punta Galea Challenge 2014
Surf News 12-12-14 07:35
- Network Signs on to Close Out 2...
Surf News 11-12-14 07:27
- Re:GoPro ASP World Longboard Ch...
Surf News 10-12-14 10:49
- Re:World’s Smallest 360º Lif...
Surf News 10-12-14 10:28
- Re:Women's Pipe Invitational 2014
Surf News 09-12-14 07:47
- Re:Surfing's Rise in Brazil
Surf News 09-12-14 07:41
- Re:Australian Junior Champions 2014
Surf News 09-12-14 07:14
- Re:SURFER POLL 2014
Surf News 07-12-14 11:06
Who is Online?152 Guests
|ESPS Le Pin Sec|
Ecole de Surf du Pin Sec (ESPS)
In Le Pin Sec near Naujac-sur-Mer, certified surf instructors teach you how to ride a wave. No matter if you’re still at the beginning
or already an advanced surfer, here you can improve your skills under expert guidance. In cooperation with the Ferme de la
Brousse, accommodation is provided in a large holiday home from May to November, moreover a camping site is nearby.
Since the 2009 season, the Ecole de Surf Pin Sec has also been disposing of an own surf shop.
Situated amidst the pine forest of the Médoc region, the Ferme de la Brousse offers accommodation in two completely equipped
holiday homes. You should have a car available to travel the 7 kilometres to the beach. Alternatively, you can also put up your
tent at the camping site in Le Pin Sec.