Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Mahalo Surf Eco Festival 2014
Surf News 31-10-14 08:19
- Re:HIC PRO 2014
Surf News 31-10-14 07:54
- Re:WORLD SURFING GAMES 2014 - 5...
Surf News 31-10-14 07:46
- Re:O’NEILL COLDWATER CLASSIC ...
Surf News 31-10-14 07:38
- Re:Hurley Australian Open of Su...
Ernesto 30-10-14 09:18
- Re:Allianz ASP World Junior 2014
Surf News 30-10-14 07:39
- Drug Aware Margaret River Pro W...
Surf News 29-10-14 08:12
- Re:Be the Influence Australian ...
Surf News 28-10-14 08:04
- Re:FERNANDO AGUERRE RE-ELECTED ...
Surf News 27-10-14 09:47
- Re:Santa Catarina Pro 2014
Surf News 25-10-14 15:20
Who is Online?280 Guests
|ESPS Le Pin Sec|
Ecole de Surf du Pin Sec (ESPS)
In Le Pin Sec near Naujac-sur-Mer, certified surf instructors teach you how to ride a wave. No matter if you’re still at the beginning
or already an advanced surfer, here you can improve your skills under expert guidance. In cooperation with the Ferme de la
Brousse, accommodation is provided in a large holiday home from May to November, moreover a camping site is nearby.
Since the 2009 season, the Ecole de Surf Pin Sec has also been disposing of an own surf shop.
Situated amidst the pine forest of the Médoc region, the Ferme de la Brousse offers accommodation in two completely equipped
holiday homes. You should have a car available to travel the 7 kilometres to the beach. Alternatively, you can also put up your
tent at the camping site in Le Pin Sec.