Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Santa Catarina Pro 2014
Surf News 25-10-14 15:20
- Re:WORLD SURFING GAMES 2014 - 5...
Surf News 25-10-14 14:58
- Re:Allianz ASP World Junior 2014
Surf News 24-10-14 19:17
- Re:O’NEILL COLDWATER CLASSIC ...
Surf News 24-10-14 19:06
- Coffin and Collins Win ASP Nort...
Surf News 24-10-14 19:00
- RIP CURL GROMSEARCH NATIONAL FI...
Surf News 23-10-14 21:29
- VANS TRIPLE CROWN OF SURFING 2014
Surf News 23-10-14 21:22
- Re:HIC PRO 2014
Surf News 21-10-14 23:00
- Re:ISA CHINA CUP Y HAINAN CLASS...
Surf News 21-10-14 21:21
- Re:FERNANDO AGUERRE - HIS VISIO...
Surf News 21-10-14 21:01
Who is Online?414 Guests
|ESPS Le Pin Sec|
Ecole de Surf du Pin Sec (ESPS)
In Le Pin Sec near Naujac-sur-Mer, certified surf instructors teach you how to ride a wave. No matter if you’re still at the beginning
or already an advanced surfer, here you can improve your skills under expert guidance. In cooperation with the Ferme de la
Brousse, accommodation is provided in a large holiday home from May to November, moreover a camping site is nearby.
Since the 2009 season, the Ecole de Surf Pin Sec has also been disposing of an own surf shop.
Situated amidst the pine forest of the Médoc region, the Ferme de la Brousse offers accommodation in two completely equipped
holiday homes. You should have a car available to travel the 7 kilometres to the beach. Alternatively, you can also put up your
tent at the camping site in Le Pin Sec.