Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Ballito Pro 2015 pres by Bil...
Surf News 04-07-15 19:48
- 2015 NSSA National Championships
Surf News 03-07-15 07:17
- Re:2015 Billabong Occy’s Grom...
Surf News 02-07-15 07:44
- Re:J-Bay Open 2015
Surf News 02-07-15 07:28
- Quiksilver Pro Casablanca 2015
Surf News 02-07-15 07:16
- Quiksilver Uluwatu Challenge 2015
Surf News 01-07-15 07:23
- Re:Vans US Open of Surfing 2015
Surf News 01-07-15 07:14
- Re:~Prozis Pro Junior Espinho 2015
Surf News 28-06-15 16:38
- Skullcandy Oz Grom Open 2015
Surf News 25-06-15 08:13
- Re:RIP CURL GROMSEARCH 2015 - B...
Surf News 24-06-15 07:45
Who is Online?201 Guests
|ESPS Le Pin Sec|
Ecole de Surf du Pin Sec (ESPS)
In Le Pin Sec near Naujac-sur-Mer, certified surf instructors teach you how to ride a wave. No matter if you’re still at the beginning
or already an advanced surfer, here you can improve your skills under expert guidance. In cooperation with the Ferme de la
Brousse, accommodation is provided in a large holiday home from May to November, moreover a camping site is nearby.
Since the 2009 season, the Ecole de Surf Pin Sec has also been disposing of an own surf shop.
Situated amidst the pine forest of the Médoc region, the Ferme de la Brousse offers accommodation in two completely equipped
holiday homes. You should have a car available to travel the 7 kilometres to the beach. Alternatively, you can also put up your
tent at the camping site in Le Pin Sec.