Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Australian Longboard Surfing...
Surf News 29-03-15 13:03
- Re:~Port Taranaki Pro 2015
Surf News 29-03-15 12:59
- Re:RIP CURL GROMSEARCH 2015 - B...
Surf News 27-03-15 09:23
- Re:Rip Curl Pro Bells Beach 2015
Surf News 27-03-15 08:52
- Re:WSL Big Wave Award 2015
Surf News 27-03-15 07:40
- Re:Taranaki Pro Juniors 2015
Surf News 26-03-15 17:03
- Rip Curl Pro Junior Series Arge...
Surf News 26-03-15 17:00
- Rip Curl Pro Argentina 2015
Surf News 26-03-15 16:56
- Re:~Pipe Junior Pro 2015
Surf News 23-03-15 09:52
- Re:Surf n Sea Pipeline Pro 2015
Surf News 22-03-15 13:24
Who is Online?153 Guests
|ESPS Le Pin Sec|
Ecole de Surf du Pin Sec (ESPS)
In Le Pin Sec near Naujac-sur-Mer, certified surf instructors teach you how to ride a wave. No matter if you’re still at the beginning
or already an advanced surfer, here you can improve your skills under expert guidance. In cooperation with the Ferme de la
Brousse, accommodation is provided in a large holiday home from May to November, moreover a camping site is nearby.
Since the 2009 season, the Ecole de Surf Pin Sec has also been disposing of an own surf shop.
Situated amidst the pine forest of the Médoc region, the Ferme de la Brousse offers accommodation in two completely equipped
holiday homes. You should have a car available to travel the 7 kilometres to the beach. Alternatively, you can also put up your
tent at the camping site in Le Pin Sec.