Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Murasaki Shonan Open 2014
Surf News 22-07-14 08:00
- Re:2014 OAKLEY SURF SHOP CHALLE...
Surf News 22-07-14 07:52
- Mark Noonan -ASP- Global Chief ...
Surf News 21-07-14 14:52
- Re:J-Bay Open 2014
Surf News 20-07-14 08:44
- Re:Bethany Hamilton Loving life...
Surf News 18-07-14 07:37
- Re:Welcome to the Team Taylor Clark
Surf News 14-07-14 07:26
- Re:Billabong Occy’s Grom Comp...
Surf News 14-07-14 07:24
- Re:Surf Open Acapulco 2014
Surf News 13-07-14 10:24
- Re:Whalebone Classic 2014
Surf News 12-07-14 20:14
- Re:NSSA National Championships 2014
Surf News 12-07-14 19:53
Who is Online?308 Guests
|ESPS Le Pin Sec|
Ecole de Surf du Pin Sec (ESPS)
In Le Pin Sec near Naujac-sur-Mer, certified surf instructors teach you how to ride a wave. No matter if you’re still at the beginning
or already an advanced surfer, here you can improve your skills under expert guidance. In cooperation with the Ferme de la
Brousse, accommodation is provided in a large holiday home from May to November, moreover a camping site is nearby.
Since the 2009 season, the Ecole de Surf Pin Sec has also been disposing of an own surf shop.
Situated amidst the pine forest of the Médoc region, the Ferme de la Brousse offers accommodation in two completely equipped
holiday homes. You should have a car available to travel the 7 kilometres to the beach. Alternatively, you can also put up your
tent at the camping site in Le Pin Sec.