Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Mahalo Surf Eco Festival 2014
Surf News 01-10-14 08:09
- Re:Cascais Women’s Pro 2014
Surf News 01-10-14 08:06
- Re:O’NEILL COLDWATER CLASSIC ...
Surf News 01-10-14 07:44
- Re:ISLAND NATIONS JOIN ISA
Surf News 01-10-14 07:35
- Re:Rip Curl GromSearch National...
Surf News 30-09-14 15:18
- Re:GoPro Introduces HERO4
Surf News 30-09-14 07:28
- Re:Roxy Pro France 2014
Surf News 28-09-14 18:00
- Re:Siargao Cloud 9 Surfing Cup 2014
Surf News 28-09-14 11:05
- Re:Teguise 2014 Franito Pro Junior
Surf News 28-09-14 10:55
- Re:Quiksilver Pro France 2014
Surf News 27-09-14 17:11
Who is Online?263 Guests
|ESPS Le Pin Sec|
Ecole de Surf du Pin Sec (ESPS)
In Le Pin Sec near Naujac-sur-Mer, certified surf instructors teach you how to ride a wave. No matter if you’re still at the beginning
or already an advanced surfer, here you can improve your skills under expert guidance. In cooperation with the Ferme de la
Brousse, accommodation is provided in a large holiday home from May to November, moreover a camping site is nearby.
Since the 2009 season, the Ecole de Surf Pin Sec has also been disposing of an own surf shop.
Situated amidst the pine forest of the Médoc region, the Ferme de la Brousse offers accommodation in two completely equipped
holiday homes. You should have a car available to travel the 7 kilometres to the beach. Alternatively, you can also put up your
tent at the camping site in Le Pin Sec.