Latest Forum Posts
- Massive swell headed for South ...
Surf News 26-04-15 11:44
- Re:Martinique Surf Pro 2015
Surf News 26-04-15 11:40
- Re:~Drug Aware Margaret River P...
Surf News 24-04-15 09:46
- Re:Komune Bali Pro 2015
Surf News 23-04-15 10:11
- Re:Oakley Lowers Pro 2015
Surf News 17-04-15 17:49
- Re:_Papara Pro Surf Festival 2015
Surf News 15-04-15 14:13
- Re:RIP CURL GROMSEARCH 2015 - B...
Surf News 13-04-15 22:54
- Pantin Classic Galicia Pro 2015
Surf News 12-04-15 12:16
- Re:Rip Curl Pro Bells Beach 2015
Surf News 10-04-15 07:47
- Re:Sopela Pro Junior 2015
Surf News 09-04-15 11:53
Who is Online?341 Guests
|enDo Surf Ireland|
enDo Surf Ireland
Since 2008 enDo Surf has been organizing surfing trips in Ireland. From mid September to mid October you can join the enDo
team on their beach-to-beach tour on the green island.
The surf camp
The comfortable Irish country house is located by the sea not far away from the town of Ballina. It offers private and shared
accommodation, all rooms are heated and have their own wash basin.
In the chimney room you can enjoy the beautiful view, look forward to the common meals, check the wave forecast on the
internet or just relax at the fireplace. The house has a wonderful garden and is framed by the impressive green hills of Ireland.
You can enjoy all that in a hammock or other hang out places in the garden.
The country house serves as base for the daily surfing expeditions to the numerous beaches in the area. As usual enDo Surf will
guide and teach you on your individual surfing level in theory and practice including video feedback. For the Ireland trip, the
number of participants has been limited to 8 max.
After a great surfing day, relax with a cup of tea or an Irish whiskey or hang out at the local pub for a couple of pints.
Daily breakfast and six warm dinners included. Self-catering or eating at a local pub on Saturdays.
Additional services :
Starting from the base camp, the enDo Surf team explore several coastal strips on the Irish west coast, always looking for the
best waves to surf. Of course, Ireland is not the Caribbean, so be prepared to wear a 4/3 or 5/3 wetsuit – and get rewarded
with numerous empty line-ups, point breaks, slabs and beach breaks.
The following prices include 6 days full board and breakfast on Saturdays
· 2 weeks (14 nights) in shared / private accommodation : 650 / 730 €
· 1 week (7 nights) in shared / private accommodation : 350 / 400 €
· prolongation week in shared / private accommodation : 310 / 340 €
· prolongation day in shared / private accommodation : 50 / 60 €
· overnight stay in shared / private accommodation : 55 / 65 €
You should bring your own gear.
Transfer from/to the bus and train station in Ballina (return ticket) : 40 € per person, two people and more 30 €
per person (approx. one hour).