Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Mahalo Surf Eco Festival 2014
Surf News 31-10-14 08:19
- Re:HIC PRO 2014
Surf News 31-10-14 07:54
- Re:WORLD SURFING GAMES 2014 - 5...
Surf News 31-10-14 07:46
- Re:O’NEILL COLDWATER CLASSIC ...
Surf News 31-10-14 07:38
- Re:Hurley Australian Open of Su...
Ernesto 30-10-14 09:18
- Re:Allianz ASP World Junior 2014
Surf News 30-10-14 07:39
- Drug Aware Margaret River Pro W...
Surf News 29-10-14 08:12
- Re:Be the Influence Australian ...
Surf News 28-10-14 08:04
- Re:FERNANDO AGUERRE RE-ELECTED ...
Surf News 27-10-14 09:47
- Re:Santa Catarina Pro 2014
Surf News 25-10-14 15:20
Who is Online?396 Guests
|Merewether wins Jim Beam Surftag Newcastle|
|Sunday, 08 January 2012 11:39|
Merewether Boardriders bring the title back home on their local break in Newcastle today at the Jim Beam Surftag Australia series, in an epic day of surfing jam-packed with high scores on a perfect Summers day.
Craig Anderson (Merewether) surfed outstanding at the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series. CREDIT: Wes Lonergan
The roaring crowds were treated to world class surfing with top Surfers Adrian Buchan (Avoca), Darren O’Rafferty (Port Macquarie), Craig Anderson (Merewether) and North Shelley surfer Sam Patterson putting on a memorable show in the final.
Pics of the Day