Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Mahalo Surf Eco Festival 2014
Surf News 01-10-14 08:09
- Re:Cascais Women’s Pro 2014
Surf News 01-10-14 08:06
- Re:O’NEILL COLDWATER CLASSIC ...
Surf News 01-10-14 07:44
- Re:ISLAND NATIONS JOIN ISA
Surf News 01-10-14 07:35
- Re:Rip Curl GromSearch National...
Surf News 30-09-14 15:18
- Re:GoPro Introduces HERO4
Surf News 30-09-14 07:28
- Re:Roxy Pro France 2014
Surf News 28-09-14 18:00
- Re:Siargao Cloud 9 Surfing Cup 2014
Surf News 28-09-14 11:05
- Re:Teguise 2014 Franito Pro Junior
Surf News 28-09-14 10:55
- Re:Quiksilver Pro France 2014
Surf News 27-09-14 17:11
Who is Online?189 Guests
|Merewether wins Jim Beam Surftag Newcastle|
|Sunday, 08 January 2012 11:39|
Merewether Boardriders bring the title back home on their local break in Newcastle today at the Jim Beam Surftag Australia series, in an epic day of surfing jam-packed with high scores on a perfect Summers day.
Craig Anderson (Merewether) surfed outstanding at the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series. CREDIT: Wes Lonergan
The roaring crowds were treated to world class surfing with top Surfers Adrian Buchan (Avoca), Darren O’Rafferty (Port Macquarie), Craig Anderson (Merewether) and North Shelley surfer Sam Patterson putting on a memorable show in the final.
Pics of the Day