Latest Forum Posts
- Re:VANS US OPEN OF SURFING 2014
Surf News 26-07-14 06:30
- ISA WELCOMES MADAGASCAR AS ITS ...
Surf News 25-07-14 22:24
- Re:Sopela Pro Junior 2014
Surf News 25-07-14 16:39
- Re:Rip Curl Cup Padang Padang 2014
Surf News 25-07-14 08:14
- ASP North America Expands Regio...
Surf News 25-07-14 07:57
- Re:SWATCH GIRLS PRO FRANCE 2014
Surf News 24-07-14 14:22
- Re:Rip Curl Copa Cyzone 2014
Surf News 24-07-14 07:22
- Champion Surfers Visit Big Apple
Surf News 23-07-14 16:46
- Re:Murasaki Shonan Open 2014
Surf News 22-07-14 08:00
- Re:2014 OAKLEY SURF SHOP CHALLE...
Surf News 22-07-14 07:52
Who is Online?289 Guests
|Merewether wins Jim Beam Surftag Newcastle|
|Sunday, 08 January 2012 11:39|
Merewether Boardriders bring the title back home on their local break in Newcastle today at the Jim Beam Surftag Australia series, in an epic day of surfing jam-packed with high scores on a perfect Summers day.
Craig Anderson (Merewether) surfed outstanding at the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series. CREDIT: Wes Lonergan
The roaring crowds were treated to world class surfing with top Surfers Adrian Buchan (Avoca), Darren O’Rafferty (Port Macquarie), Craig Anderson (Merewether) and North Shelley surfer Sam Patterson putting on a memorable show in the final.
Pics of the Day