Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Volcom Pipe Pro 2015
Surf News 01-02-15 12:41
- Re:Scoot Burleigh Pro 2015
Surf News 01-02-15 12:31
- Re:TEST DRIVE - NEW DHD SURFBOA...
Surf News 30-01-15 07:39
- Sunset Beach Pro Junior 2015
Surf News 29-01-15 07:56
- Martinique Surf Pro 2015
Surf News 29-01-15 07:32
- Re:Caparica Primavera Surf Fest...
Surf News 28-01-15 08:34
- Burton Automotive Pro 2015
Surf News 28-01-15 08:28
- RED AND SURFER ANNOUNCE: REDIRE...
Surf News 27-01-15 07:04
- Re:Original Source Australian B...
Surf News 25-01-15 14:23
- Re:Faces: Erickson Strikes Back
Surf News 24-01-15 11:10
Who is Online?169 Guests
|Merewether wins Jim Beam Surftag Newcastle|
|Sunday, 08 January 2012 11:39|
Merewether Boardriders bring the title back home on their local break in Newcastle today at the Jim Beam Surftag Australia series, in an epic day of surfing jam-packed with high scores on a perfect Summers day.
Craig Anderson (Merewether) surfed outstanding at the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series. CREDIT: Wes Lonergan
The roaring crowds were treated to world class surfing with top Surfers Adrian Buchan (Avoca), Darren O’Rafferty (Port Macquarie), Craig Anderson (Merewether) and North Shelley surfer Sam Patterson putting on a memorable show in the final.
Pics of the Day