Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Vans US Open of Surfing 2015
Surf News 01-08-15 13:14
- YNTHT Surf De Nuit 2015
Surf News 31-07-15 12:47
- Re:Maui and Sons Pro Junior 2015
Surf News 30-07-15 17:06
- Re:Rip Curl Cup Padang Padang 2015
Surf News 29-07-15 11:03
- Re:Four Seasons Maldives Surfin...
Surf News 29-07-15 07:35
- CBS Sports Network and WSL Anno...
Surf News 29-07-15 07:25
- GoPro Junior Games 2015
Surf News 28-07-15 07:30
- PACIFIC PADDLE GAMES ANNOUNCES ...
Surf News 28-07-15 07:16
- Re:~Paul Mitchell Supergirl Pro...
Surf News 27-07-15 07:29
- Re:~Peña Txuri Junior Pro Sope...
Surf News 26-07-15 17:42
Who is Online?252 Guests
|Merewether wins Jim Beam Surftag Newcastle|
|Sunday, 08 January 2012 11:39|
Merewether Boardriders bring the title back home on their local break in Newcastle today at the Jim Beam Surftag Australia series, in an epic day of surfing jam-packed with high scores on a perfect Summers day.
Craig Anderson (Merewether) surfed outstanding at the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series. CREDIT: Wes Lonergan
The roaring crowds were treated to world class surfing with top Surfers Adrian Buchan (Avoca), Darren O’Rafferty (Port Macquarie), Craig Anderson (Merewether) and North Shelley surfer Sam Patterson putting on a memorable show in the final.
Pics of the Day