Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Billabong Pro Tahiti 2014
Surf News 20-08-14 07:25
- Re:Vans Pro and Vans Pro Junior...
Surf News 20-08-14 07:19
- Re:2014 OAKLEY SURF SHOP CHALLE...
Surf News 20-08-14 07:16
- Re:SWATCH GIRLS PRO FRANCE 2014
Surf News 19-08-14 07:28
- Re:Situation Room: Women's QS S...
Surf News 18-08-14 07:30
- Re:Rip Curl Cup Padang Padang 2014
Surf News 17-08-14 10:07
- Re:Soöruz Lacanau Pro & Pro Ju...
Surf News 17-08-14 10:00
- Re:~Peter Mel's Big Wave World ...
Surf News 16-08-14 12:02
- Re:No sponsor yet for 2015 Surf...
Surf News 16-08-14 11:57
- Re:SUP Magazine Presents Camp SUP
Surf News 16-08-14 11:49
Who is Online?206 Guests
|Merewether wins Jim Beam Surftag Newcastle|
|Sunday, 08 January 2012 11:39|
Merewether Boardriders bring the title back home on their local break in Newcastle today at the Jim Beam Surftag Australia series, in an epic day of surfing jam-packed with high scores on a perfect Summers day.
Craig Anderson (Merewether) surfed outstanding at the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series. CREDIT: Wes Lonergan
The roaring crowds were treated to world class surfing with top Surfers Adrian Buchan (Avoca), Darren O’Rafferty (Port Macquarie), Craig Anderson (Merewether) and North Shelley surfer Sam Patterson putting on a memorable show in the final.
Pics of the Day