Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Billabong Pipe Masters 2014
Surf News 19-12-14 21:13
- Re:Go-To Guide: XXL Big Wave Aw...
Surf News 19-12-14 09:55
- Re:Todos Santos Challenge 2014
Surf News 19-12-14 09:41
- Re:XXL BIG WAVE: Winter Super-S...
Surf News 15-12-14 08:18
- Re:_Punta Galea Challenge 2014
Surf News 12-12-14 07:35
- Network Signs on to Close Out 2...
Surf News 11-12-14 07:27
- Re:GoPro ASP World Longboard Ch...
Surf News 10-12-14 10:49
- Re:World’s Smallest 360º Lif...
Surf News 10-12-14 10:28
- Re:Women's Pipe Invitational 2014
Surf News 09-12-14 07:47
- Re:Surfing's Rise in Brazil
Surf News 09-12-14 07:41
Who is Online?169 Guests
|Merewether wins Jim Beam Surftag Newcastle|
|Sunday, 08 January 2012 11:39|
Merewether Boardriders bring the title back home on their local break in Newcastle today at the Jim Beam Surftag Australia series, in an epic day of surfing jam-packed with high scores on a perfect Summers day.
Craig Anderson (Merewether) surfed outstanding at the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series. CREDIT: Wes Lonergan
The roaring crowds were treated to world class surfing with top Surfers Adrian Buchan (Avoca), Darren O’Rafferty (Port Macquarie), Craig Anderson (Merewether) and North Shelley surfer Sam Patterson putting on a memorable show in the final.
Pics of the Day