Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Caparica Primavera Surf Fest...
Surf News 05-03-15 06:56
- Re:Roxy/Quiksilver Pro Gold Coa...
Surf News 05-03-15 06:53
- Re:CAMP SHRED RETURNS TO CARDIF...
Surf News 04-03-15 07:31
- Rip Curl Pro Junior Series San ...
Surf News 03-03-15 07:32
- Tom Curren re-signes with Rip Curl!
Surf News 02-03-15 08:34
- Re:Rip Curl Asia Team Keramas C...
Surf News 02-03-15 08:09
- Makuakai Rothman Claims WSL Big...
Surf News 01-03-15 11:29
- Re:30TH ANNUAL - QUIKSILVER IN ...
Surf News 01-03-15 11:19
- Rip Curl Renews with Owen Wrigh...
Surf News 27-02-15 09:01
- World Surf League (WSL) Awards 2015
Surf News 26-02-15 07:13
Who is Online?281 Guests
|Merewether wins Jim Beam Surftag Newcastle|
|Sunday, 08 January 2012 11:39|
Merewether Boardriders bring the title back home on their local break in Newcastle today at the Jim Beam Surftag Australia series, in an epic day of surfing jam-packed with high scores on a perfect Summers day.
Craig Anderson (Merewether) surfed outstanding at the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series. CREDIT: Wes Lonergan
The roaring crowds were treated to world class surfing with top Surfers Adrian Buchan (Avoca), Darren O’Rafferty (Port Macquarie), Craig Anderson (Merewether) and North Shelley surfer Sam Patterson putting on a memorable show in the final.
Pics of the Day