Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Rip Curl Pro Bells Beach 2014
Surf News 19-04-14 13:29
- Re:_Drug Aware Margaret River P...
Surf News 19-04-14 13:20
- Re:Rip Curl Pro Stamina 2014
Surf News 18-04-14 12:24
- Re:2014 OAKLEY SURF SHOP CHALLE...
Surf News 17-04-14 15:23
- Re:Tahiti Nui Pro Junior 2014
Surf News 17-04-14 15:20
- Re:Magic Board: Pyzel Firewire ...
Surf News 17-04-14 07:59
- Re:Rip Curl Re-Signs Blanchard
Surf News 16-04-14 07:44
- Re:VISSLA ISA WORLD JUNIOR SURF...
Surf News 14-04-14 08:16
- Re:Rias Baixas Pro 2014
Surf News 13-04-14 12:21
- Re:Rip Curl GromSearch Series i...
Surf News 10-04-14 08:55
Who is Online?248 Guests
|Merewether wins Jim Beam Surftag Newcastle|
|Sunday, 08 January 2012 11:39|
Merewether Boardriders bring the title back home on their local break in Newcastle today at the Jim Beam Surftag Australia series, in an epic day of surfing jam-packed with high scores on a perfect Summers day.
Craig Anderson (Merewether) surfed outstanding at the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series. CREDIT: Wes Lonergan
The roaring crowds were treated to world class surfing with top Surfers Adrian Buchan (Avoca), Darren O’Rafferty (Port Macquarie), Craig Anderson (Merewether) and North Shelley surfer Sam Patterson putting on a memorable show in the final.
Pics of the Day