Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Moche Rip Curl Pro Portugal 2014
Surf News 20-10-14 22:01
- Re:ISA CHINA CUP Y HAINAN CLASS...
Surf News 20-10-14 21:19
- Re:King of Longboard Classic vs...
Surf News 20-10-14 07:23
- Re:Santa Catarina Pro 2014
Surf News 19-10-14 15:32
- STRAT: 60 YEARS OF THE STRATOCASTER
Surf News 18-10-14 22:12
- Allianz ASP World Junior 2014
Surf News 17-10-14 12:21
- Re:WORLD SURFING GAMES 2014 - 5...
Surf News 16-10-14 17:42
- Big Wave World Tour Northern He...
Surf News 15-10-14 22:10
- Maui and Sons Pichilemu Woman's...
Surf News 15-10-14 14:38
- Re:O’NEILL COLDWATER CLASSIC ...
Surf News 14-10-14 21:16
Who is Online?571 Guests
|Merewether wins Jim Beam Surftag Newcastle|
|Sunday, 08 January 2012 11:39|
Merewether Boardriders bring the title back home on their local break in Newcastle today at the Jim Beam Surftag Australia series, in an epic day of surfing jam-packed with high scores on a perfect Summers day.
Craig Anderson (Merewether) surfed outstanding at the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series. CREDIT: Wes Lonergan
The roaring crowds were treated to world class surfing with top Surfers Adrian Buchan (Avoca), Darren O’Rafferty (Port Macquarie), Craig Anderson (Merewether) and North Shelley surfer Sam Patterson putting on a memorable show in the final.
Pics of the Day