Latest Forum Posts
- Re:~Pantin Classic Galicia Pro 2015
Surf News 05-09-15 08:58
- Re:RIP CURL GROMSEARCH 2015 - B...
Surf News 04-09-15 08:08
- Re:Groms score with Curren on T...
Surf News 04-09-15 08:03
- Re:Hurley Pro 2015 - Trestles
Surf News 04-09-15 07:37
- Re:Swatch Women’s Pro 2015
Surf News 04-09-15 07:34
- Re:STOKESME SEPTEMBER KICKS OFF...
Surf News 04-09-15 07:22
- Re:2015 ISA WORLD ADAPTIVE SURF...
Surf News 03-09-15 07:33
- Maxum Women's Pro Junior 2015
Surf News 02-09-15 08:55
- Makuakai Rothman Leads BWT
Surf News 02-09-15 08:29
- Re:Rip Curl Cup Padang Padang 2015
Surf News 01-09-15 07:25
Who is Online?438 Guests
|Merewether wins Jim Beam Surftag Newcastle|
|Sunday, 08 January 2012 11:39|
Merewether Boardriders bring the title back home on their local break in Newcastle today at the Jim Beam Surftag Australia series, in an epic day of surfing jam-packed with high scores on a perfect Summers day.
Craig Anderson (Merewether) surfed outstanding at the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series. CREDIT: Wes Lonergan
The roaring crowds were treated to world class surfing with top Surfers Adrian Buchan (Avoca), Darren O’Rafferty (Port Macquarie), Craig Anderson (Merewether) and North Shelley surfer Sam Patterson putting on a memorable show in the final.
Pics of the Day