Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Swatch Women's Pro Trestles 2014
Surf News 02-09-14 19:11
- Re:SATA Airlines Azores Pro 2014
Surf News 02-09-14 11:23
- Re:O’NEILL COLDWATER CLASSIC ...
Surf News 01-09-14 20:39
- Re:~Pantin Classic Galicia Pro 2014
Surf News 31-08-14 20:23
- Re:Wave Riding Vehicles Outer B...
Surf News 31-08-14 09:53
- The Game is Changing
Surf News 31-08-14 09:51
- Hurley Pro - Lower Trestles - 2014
Surf News 31-08-14 09:49
- Re:Youth Olympic Games [YOG]
Surf News 29-08-14 07:28
- Maxum ASP Women’s Pro Junior 2014
Surf News 28-08-14 07:27
- Re:Billabong Pro Tahiti 2014
Surf News 26-08-14 07:26
Who is Online?320 Guests
|Merewether wins Jim Beam Surftag Newcastle|
|Sunday, 08 January 2012 11:39|
Merewether Boardriders bring the title back home on their local break in Newcastle today at the Jim Beam Surftag Australia series, in an epic day of surfing jam-packed with high scores on a perfect Summers day.
Craig Anderson (Merewether) surfed outstanding at the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series. CREDIT: Wes Lonergan
The roaring crowds were treated to world class surfing with top Surfers Adrian Buchan (Avoca), Darren O’Rafferty (Port Macquarie), Craig Anderson (Merewether) and North Shelley surfer Sam Patterson putting on a memorable show in the final.
Pics of the Day