Latest Forum Posts
- Re:2015 Billabong Occy’s Grom...
Surf News 02-07-15 07:44
- Re:J-Bay Open 2015
Surf News 02-07-15 07:28
- Re:Ballito Pro 2015 pres by Bil...
Surf News 02-07-15 07:20
- Quiksilver Pro Casablanca 2015
Surf News 02-07-15 07:16
- Quiksilver Uluwatu Challenge 2015
Surf News 01-07-15 07:23
- Re:Vans US Open of Surfing 2015
Surf News 01-07-15 07:14
- Re:~Prozis Pro Junior Espinho 2015
Surf News 28-06-15 16:38
- Skullcandy Oz Grom Open 2015
Surf News 25-06-15 08:13
- Re:RIP CURL GROMSEARCH 2015 - B...
Surf News 24-06-15 07:45
- Re:ISA World Adaptive Surfing C...
Surf News 24-06-15 07:23
Who is Online?139 Guests
|Merewether wins Jim Beam Surftag Newcastle|
|Sunday, 08 January 2012 11:39|
Merewether Boardriders bring the title back home on their local break in Newcastle today at the Jim Beam Surftag Australia series, in an epic day of surfing jam-packed with high scores on a perfect Summers day.
Craig Anderson (Merewether) surfed outstanding at the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series. CREDIT: Wes Lonergan
The roaring crowds were treated to world class surfing with top Surfers Adrian Buchan (Avoca), Darren O’Rafferty (Port Macquarie), Craig Anderson (Merewether) and North Shelley surfer Sam Patterson putting on a memorable show in the final.
Pics of the Day