Latest Forum Posts
- Re:More Chances for Victorian S...
Surf News 10-02-16 06:58
- Re:31st Annual Quiksilver in Me...
Surf News 10-02-16 06:47
- Re:Central Coast Pro - Avoca Be...
Ernesto 10-02-16 06:42
- CAMP SHRED 2016
Surf News 09-02-16 07:15
- Re:2015 / 2016 SUBWAY PRO JUNIORS
Surf News 07-02-16 08:24
- Re:ISA ADDS 98TH MEMBER - Sierr...
Surf News 06-02-16 08:34
- Pro Zarautz 2016
Surf News 05-02-16 09:31
- Ron Jon Vans Junior Pro 2016
Surf News 05-02-16 08:17
- Re:Rip Curl’s GromSearch Indo...
Surf News 05-02-16 07:47
- Re:Telstra Stores Tweed Coast P...
Surf News 04-02-16 07:31
Who is Online?746 Guests
|Merewether wins Jim Beam Surftag Newcastle|
|Sunday, 08 January 2012 11:39|
Merewether Boardriders bring the title back home on their local break in Newcastle today at the Jim Beam Surftag Australia series, in an epic day of surfing jam-packed with high scores on a perfect Summers day.
Craig Anderson (Merewether) surfed outstanding at the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series. CREDIT: Wes Lonergan
The roaring crowds were treated to world class surfing with top Surfers Adrian Buchan (Avoca), Darren O’Rafferty (Port Macquarie), Craig Anderson (Merewether) and North Shelley surfer Sam Patterson putting on a memorable show in the final.
Pics of the Day