Latest Forum Posts
- Re:~Drug Aware Margaret River P...
Surf News 20-04-15 11:13
- Re:Oakley Lowers Pro 2015
Surf News 17-04-15 17:49
- Re:_Papara Pro Surf Festival 2015
Surf News 15-04-15 14:13
- Martinique Surf Pro 2015
Ernesto 14-04-15 17:56
- Re:RIP CURL GROMSEARCH 2015 - B...
Surf News 13-04-15 22:54
- Pantin Classic Galicia Pro 2015
Surf News 12-04-15 12:16
- Re:Rip Curl Pro Bells Beach 2015
Surf News 10-04-15 07:47
- Re:Sopela Pro Junior 2015
Surf News 09-04-15 11:53
- WSL announces 2015/2016 Big Wav...
Surf News 08-04-15 07:20
- TRANSWORLD BUSINESS ANNOUNCES S...
Surf News 07-04-15 07:38
Who is Online?211 Guests
|Merewether wins Jim Beam Surftag Newcastle|
|Sunday, 08 January 2012 11:39|
Merewether Boardriders bring the title back home on their local break in Newcastle today at the Jim Beam Surftag Australia series, in an epic day of surfing jam-packed with high scores on a perfect Summers day.
Craig Anderson (Merewether) surfed outstanding at the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series. CREDIT: Wes Lonergan
The roaring crowds were treated to world class surfing with top Surfers Adrian Buchan (Avoca), Darren O’Rafferty (Port Macquarie), Craig Anderson (Merewether) and North Shelley surfer Sam Patterson putting on a memorable show in the final.
Pics of the Day