Latest Forum Posts
- Re:VANS US OPEN OF SURFING 2014
Surf News 31-07-14 08:06
- GoPro JUNIOR GAMES 2014
Surf News 30-07-14 07:28
- Re:Soöruz Lacanau Pro & Pro Ju...
Surf News 29-07-14 15:03
- Re:The 20th Annual Siargao Clou...
Surf News 28-07-14 07:34
- Billabong Junior Series 2014
Surf News 27-07-14 09:36
- ISA WELCOMES MADAGASCAR AS ITS ...
Surf News 25-07-14 22:24
- Re:Sopela Pro Junior 2014
Surf News 25-07-14 16:39
- Re:Rip Curl Cup Padang Padang 2014
Surf News 25-07-14 08:14
- ASP North America Expands Regio...
Surf News 25-07-14 07:57
- Re:SWATCH GIRLS PRO FRANCE 2014
Surf News 24-07-14 14:22
Who is Online?361 Guests
|Merewether wins Jim Beam Surftag Newcastle|
|Sunday, 08 January 2012 11:39|
Merewether Boardriders bring the title back home on their local break in Newcastle today at the Jim Beam Surftag Australia series, in an epic day of surfing jam-packed with high scores on a perfect Summers day.
Craig Anderson (Merewether) surfed outstanding at the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series. CREDIT: Wes Lonergan
The roaring crowds were treated to world class surfing with top Surfers Adrian Buchan (Avoca), Darren O’Rafferty (Port Macquarie), Craig Anderson (Merewether) and North Shelley surfer Sam Patterson putting on a memorable show in the final.
Pics of the Day