Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Allianz ASP World Junior 2014
Surf News 24-10-14 19:17
- Re:O’NEILL COLDWATER CLASSIC ...
Surf News 24-10-14 19:06
- Coffin and Collins Win ASP Nort...
Surf News 24-10-14 19:00
- Re:WORLD SURFING GAMES 2014 - 5...
Surf News 24-10-14 18:51
- RIP CURL GROMSEARCH NATIONAL FI...
Surf News 23-10-14 21:29
- VANS TRIPLE CROWN OF SURFING 2014
Surf News 23-10-14 21:22
- Re:Santa Catarina Pro 2014
Surf News 23-10-14 12:33
- Re:HIC PRO 2014
Surf News 21-10-14 23:00
- Re:ISA CHINA CUP Y HAINAN CLASS...
Surf News 21-10-14 21:21
- Re:FERNANDO AGUERRE - HIS VISIO...
Surf News 21-10-14 21:01
Who is Online?312 Guests
|Merewether wins Jim Beam Surftag Newcastle|
|Sunday, 08 January 2012 11:39|
Merewether Boardriders bring the title back home on their local break in Newcastle today at the Jim Beam Surftag Australia series, in an epic day of surfing jam-packed with high scores on a perfect Summers day.
Craig Anderson (Merewether) surfed outstanding at the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series. CREDIT: Wes Lonergan
The roaring crowds were treated to world class surfing with top Surfers Adrian Buchan (Avoca), Darren O’Rafferty (Port Macquarie), Craig Anderson (Merewether) and North Shelley surfer Sam Patterson putting on a memorable show in the final.
Pics of the Day