Latest Forum Posts
- Re:MP Classic 2015
Surf News 23-05-15 10:49
- Inaugural Pro Anglet 2015
Surf News 22-05-15 16:16
- Re:ISA WORLD SURFING GAMES 2015
Surf News 22-05-15 07:04
- Re:RIP CURL GROMSEARCH 2015 - B...
Surf News 20-05-15 07:59
- WSL Big Wave Tour Pico Alto and...
Surf News 19-05-15 07:15
- Re:HIF Masters & Women’s Seri...
Surf News 19-05-15 07:04
- Re:Oi Rio Pro 2015
Surf News 17-05-15 19:54
- Re:Samsung Electronics extends ...
Surf News 15-05-15 16:23
- Re:Ballito Pro 2015 pres by Bil...
Surf News 15-05-15 07:38
- North America Junior Series Expands
Surf News 15-05-15 07:16
Who is Online?268 Guests
|Merewether wins Jim Beam Surftag Newcastle|
|Sunday, 08 January 2012 11:39|
Merewether Boardriders bring the title back home on their local break in Newcastle today at the Jim Beam Surftag Australia series, in an epic day of surfing jam-packed with high scores on a perfect Summers day.
Craig Anderson (Merewether) surfed outstanding at the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series. CREDIT: Wes Lonergan
The roaring crowds were treated to world class surfing with top Surfers Adrian Buchan (Avoca), Darren O’Rafferty (Port Macquarie), Craig Anderson (Merewether) and North Shelley surfer Sam Patterson putting on a memorable show in the final.
Pics of the Day