Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Sopela Pro Junior 2014
Surf News 25-07-14 16:39
- Re:VANS US OPEN OF SURFING 2014
Surf News 25-07-14 08:18
- Re:Rip Curl Cup Padang Padang 2014
Surf News 25-07-14 08:14
- ASP North America Expands Regio...
Surf News 25-07-14 07:57
- Re:SWATCH GIRLS PRO FRANCE 2014
Surf News 24-07-14 14:22
- Re:Rip Curl Copa Cyzone 2014
Surf News 24-07-14 07:22
- Champion Surfers Visit Big Apple
Surf News 23-07-14 16:46
- Re:Murasaki Shonan Open 2014
Surf News 22-07-14 08:00
- Re:2014 OAKLEY SURF SHOP CHALLE...
Surf News 22-07-14 07:52
- Mark Noonan -ASP- Global Chief ...
Surf News 21-07-14 14:52
Who is Online?468 Guests
• Surf News
|Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series 2012|
|Tuesday, 03 January 2012 09:14|
Big swell, Big prizes and Big names expected for the NSW North leg of the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series, this Saturday January 7th 2012.
2011 event winners North Shelley are looking to get back-to-back wins at Newcastle this weekend at the Jim Beam Surftag. IMAGE CREDIT: Grant Sproule
With $3,500 in prize money, a boat trip to the Maldives and qualification into the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Championships up for grabs, defending NSW North champions North Shelley Boardriders are eager to clinch a back-to-back victory.