Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Vans US Open of Surfing 2015
Surf News 03-08-15 07:15
- Re:GoPro Junior Games 2015
Surf News 02-08-15 12:35
- YNTHT Surf De Nuit 2015
Surf News 31-07-15 12:47
- Re:Maui and Sons Pro Junior 2015
Surf News 30-07-15 17:06
- Re:Rip Curl Cup Padang Padang 2015
Surf News 29-07-15 11:03
- Re:Four Seasons Maldives Surfin...
Surf News 29-07-15 07:35
- CBS Sports Network and WSL Anno...
Surf News 29-07-15 07:25
- PACIFIC PADDLE GAMES ANNOUNCES ...
Surf News 28-07-15 07:16
- Re:~Paul Mitchell Supergirl Pro...
Surf News 27-07-15 07:29
- Re:~Peña Txuri Junior Pro Sope...
Surf News 26-07-15 17:42
Who is Online?434 Guests
|Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series 2012|
|Tuesday, 03 January 2012 09:14|
Big swell, Big prizes and Big names expected for the NSW North leg of the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series, this Saturday January 7th 2012.
2011 event winners North Shelley are looking to get back-to-back wins at Newcastle this weekend at the Jim Beam Surftag. IMAGE CREDIT: Grant Sproule
With $3,500 in prize money, a boat trip to the Maldives and qualification into the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Championships up for grabs, defending NSW North champions North Shelley Boardriders are eager to clinch a back-to-back victory.