Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Go-To Guide: XXL Big Wave Aw...
Surf News 19-12-14 09:55
- Re:Todos Santos Challenge 2014
Surf News 19-12-14 09:41
- Re:Billabong Pipe Masters 2014
Surf News 19-12-14 09:33
- Re:XXL BIG WAVE: Winter Super-S...
Surf News 15-12-14 08:18
- Re:_Punta Galea Challenge 2014
Surf News 12-12-14 07:35
- Network Signs on to Close Out 2...
Surf News 11-12-14 07:27
- Re:GoPro ASP World Longboard Ch...
Surf News 10-12-14 10:49
- Re:World’s Smallest 360º Lif...
Surf News 10-12-14 10:28
- Re:Women's Pipe Invitational 2014
Surf News 09-12-14 07:47
- Re:Surfing's Rise in Brazil
Surf News 09-12-14 07:41
Who is Online?182 Guests
|Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series 2012|
|Tuesday, 03 January 2012 09:14|
Big swell, Big prizes and Big names expected for the NSW North leg of the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series, this Saturday January 7th 2012.
2011 event winners North Shelley are looking to get back-to-back wins at Newcastle this weekend at the Jim Beam Surftag. IMAGE CREDIT: Grant Sproule
With $3,500 in prize money, a boat trip to the Maldives and qualification into the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Championships up for grabs, defending NSW North champions North Shelley Boardriders are eager to clinch a back-to-back victory.