Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Mahalo Surf Eco Festival 2014
Surf News 31-10-14 08:19
- Re:HIC PRO 2014
Surf News 31-10-14 07:54
- Re:WORLD SURFING GAMES 2014 - 5...
Surf News 31-10-14 07:46
- Re:O’NEILL COLDWATER CLASSIC ...
Surf News 31-10-14 07:38
- Re:Hurley Australian Open of Su...
Ernesto 30-10-14 09:18
- Re:Allianz ASP World Junior 2014
Surf News 30-10-14 07:39
- Drug Aware Margaret River Pro W...
Surf News 29-10-14 08:12
- Re:Be the Influence Australian ...
Surf News 28-10-14 08:04
- Re:FERNANDO AGUERRE RE-ELECTED ...
Surf News 27-10-14 09:47
- Re:Santa Catarina Pro 2014
Surf News 25-10-14 15:20
Who is Online?317 Guests
|Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series 2012|
|Tuesday, 03 January 2012 09:14|
Big swell, Big prizes and Big names expected for the NSW North leg of the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series, this Saturday January 7th 2012.
2011 event winners North Shelley are looking to get back-to-back wins at Newcastle this weekend at the Jim Beam Surftag. IMAGE CREDIT: Grant Sproule
With $3,500 in prize money, a boat trip to the Maldives and qualification into the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Championships up for grabs, defending NSW North champions North Shelley Boardriders are eager to clinch a back-to-back victory.