Latest Forum Posts
- Re:MP Classic 2015
Surf News 23-05-15 10:49
- Inaugural Pro Anglet 2015
Surf News 22-05-15 16:16
- Re:ISA WORLD SURFING GAMES 2015
Surf News 22-05-15 07:04
- Re:RIP CURL GROMSEARCH 2015 - B...
Surf News 20-05-15 07:59
- WSL Big Wave Tour Pico Alto and...
Surf News 19-05-15 07:15
- Re:HIF Masters & Women’s Seri...
Surf News 19-05-15 07:04
- Re:Oi Rio Pro 2015
Surf News 17-05-15 19:54
- Re:Samsung Electronics extends ...
Surf News 15-05-15 16:23
- Re:Ballito Pro 2015 pres by Bil...
Surf News 15-05-15 07:38
- North America Junior Series Expands
Surf News 15-05-15 07:16
Who is Online?245 Guests
|Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series 2012|
|Tuesday, 03 January 2012 09:14|
Big swell, Big prizes and Big names expected for the NSW North leg of the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series, this Saturday January 7th 2012.
2011 event winners North Shelley are looking to get back-to-back wins at Newcastle this weekend at the Jim Beam Surftag. IMAGE CREDIT: Grant Sproule
With $3,500 in prize money, a boat trip to the Maldives and qualification into the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Championships up for grabs, defending NSW North champions North Shelley Boardriders are eager to clinch a back-to-back victory.