Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Rip Curl Pro Stamina 2014
Surf News 18-04-14 12:24
- Re:2014 OAKLEY SURF SHOP CHALLE...
Surf News 17-04-14 15:23
- Re:Tahiti Nui Pro Junior 2014
Surf News 17-04-14 15:20
- Re:Magic Board: Pyzel Firewire ...
Surf News 17-04-14 07:59
- Re:Rip Curl Pro Bells Beach 2014
Surf News 16-04-14 08:24
- Re:Rip Curl Re-Signs Blanchard
Surf News 16-04-14 07:44
- Re:VISSLA ISA WORLD JUNIOR SURF...
Surf News 14-04-14 08:16
- Re:Rias Baixas Pro 2014
Surf News 13-04-14 12:21
- Re:_Drug Aware Margaret River P...
Surf News 13-04-14 10:37
- Re:Rip Curl GromSearch Series i...
Surf News 10-04-14 08:55
Who is Online?488 Guests
|Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series 2012|
|Tuesday, 03 January 2012 09:14|
Big swell, Big prizes and Big names expected for the NSW North leg of the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series, this Saturday January 7th 2012.
2011 event winners North Shelley are looking to get back-to-back wins at Newcastle this weekend at the Jim Beam Surftag. IMAGE CREDIT: Grant Sproule
With $3,500 in prize money, a boat trip to the Maldives and qualification into the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Championships up for grabs, defending NSW North champions North Shelley Boardriders are eager to clinch a back-to-back victory.