Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Scoot Burleigh Pro 2014
Surf News 31-01-15 09:09
- Re:Volcom Pipe Pro 2015
Surf News 31-01-15 09:06
- Re:TEST DRIVE - NEW DHD SURFBOA...
Surf News 30-01-15 07:39
- Sunset Beach Pro Junior 2015
Surf News 29-01-15 07:56
- Martinique Surf Pro 2015
Surf News 29-01-15 07:32
- Re:Caparica Primavera Surf Fest...
Surf News 28-01-15 08:34
- Burton Automotive Pro 2015
Surf News 28-01-15 08:28
- RED AND SURFER ANNOUNCE: REDIRE...
Surf News 27-01-15 07:04
- Re:Original Source Australian B...
Surf News 25-01-15 14:23
- Re:Faces: Erickson Strikes Back
Surf News 24-01-15 11:10
Who is Online?286 Guests
|Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series 2012|
|Tuesday, 03 January 2012 09:14|
Big swell, Big prizes and Big names expected for the NSW North leg of the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series, this Saturday January 7th 2012.
2011 event winners North Shelley are looking to get back-to-back wins at Newcastle this weekend at the Jim Beam Surftag. IMAGE CREDIT: Grant Sproule
With $3,500 in prize money, a boat trip to the Maldives and qualification into the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Championships up for grabs, defending NSW North champions North Shelley Boardriders are eager to clinch a back-to-back victory.