Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Rip Curl Pro Bells Beach 2014
Surf News 23-04-14 09:34
- Re:. Diah Rahayu renews her con...
Surf News 22-04-14 07:21
- ISA ANNOUNCES LATVIA AS ITS 83r...
Surf News 21-04-14 19:42
- ASP Announces U.S. Partnership ...
Surf News 21-04-14 19:39
- Re:Rip Curl Pro Stamina 2014
Surf News 21-04-14 11:50
- Re:_Drug Aware Margaret River P...
Surf News 19-04-14 13:20
- Re:2014 OAKLEY SURF SHOP CHALLE...
Surf News 17-04-14 15:23
- Re:Tahiti Nui Pro Junior 2014
Surf News 17-04-14 15:20
- Re:Magic Board: Pyzel Firewire ...
Surf News 17-04-14 07:59
- Re:Rip Curl Re-Signs Blanchard
Surf News 16-04-14 07:44
Who is Online?192 Guests
|Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series 2012|
|Tuesday, 03 January 2012 09:14|
Big swell, Big prizes and Big names expected for the NSW North leg of the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series, this Saturday January 7th 2012.
2011 event winners North Shelley are looking to get back-to-back wins at Newcastle this weekend at the Jim Beam Surftag. IMAGE CREDIT: Grant Sproule
With $3,500 in prize money, a boat trip to the Maldives and qualification into the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Championships up for grabs, defending NSW North champions North Shelley Boardriders are eager to clinch a back-to-back victory.