Latest Forum Posts
- Re:2014 OAKLEY SURF SHOP CHALLE...
Surf News 21-10-14 01:18
- Re:Moche Rip Curl Pro Portugal 2014
Surf News 20-10-14 22:01
- Re:ISA CHINA CUP Y HAINAN CLASS...
Surf News 20-10-14 21:19
- Re:King of Longboard Classic vs...
Surf News 20-10-14 07:23
- Re:Santa Catarina Pro 2014
Surf News 19-10-14 15:32
- STRAT: 60 YEARS OF THE STRATOCASTER
Surf News 18-10-14 22:12
- Allianz ASP World Junior 2014
Surf News 17-10-14 12:21
- Re:WORLD SURFING GAMES 2014 - 5...
Surf News 16-10-14 17:42
- Big Wave World Tour Northern He...
Surf News 15-10-14 22:10
- Maui and Sons Pichilemu Woman's...
Surf News 15-10-14 14:38
Who is Online?685 Guests
|Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series 2012|
|Tuesday, 03 January 2012 09:14|
Big swell, Big prizes and Big names expected for the NSW North leg of the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series, this Saturday January 7th 2012.
2011 event winners North Shelley are looking to get back-to-back wins at Newcastle this weekend at the Jim Beam Surftag. IMAGE CREDIT: Grant Sproule
With $3,500 in prize money, a boat trip to the Maldives and qualification into the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Championships up for grabs, defending NSW North champions North Shelley Boardriders are eager to clinch a back-to-back victory.