Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Roxy/Quiksilver Pro Gold Coa...
Surf News 03-03-15 07:38
- Rip Curl Pro Junior Series San ...
Surf News 03-03-15 07:32
- Tom Curren re-signes with Rip Curl!
Surf News 02-03-15 08:34
- Re:Rip Curl Asia Team Keramas C...
Surf News 02-03-15 08:09
- Makuakai Rothman Claims WSL Big...
Surf News 01-03-15 11:29
- Re:30TH ANNUAL - QUIKSILVER IN ...
Surf News 01-03-15 11:19
- Rip Curl Renews with Owen Wrigh...
Surf News 27-02-15 09:01
- World Surf League (WSL) Awards 2015
Surf News 26-02-15 07:13
- Sopela Pro Junior 2015
Surf News 24-02-15 13:56
- ISA has welcomed Lithuania and ...
Surf News 24-02-15 08:34
Who is Online?226 Guests
|Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series 2012|
|Tuesday, 03 January 2012 09:14|
Big swell, Big prizes and Big names expected for the NSW North leg of the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series, this Saturday January 7th 2012.
2011 event winners North Shelley are looking to get back-to-back wins at Newcastle this weekend at the Jim Beam Surftag. IMAGE CREDIT: Grant Sproule
With $3,500 in prize money, a boat trip to the Maldives and qualification into the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Championships up for grabs, defending NSW North champions North Shelley Boardriders are eager to clinch a back-to-back victory.