Latest Forum Posts
- Massive swell headed for South ...
Surf News 26-04-15 11:44
- Re:Martinique Surf Pro 2015
Surf News 26-04-15 11:40
- Re:~Drug Aware Margaret River P...
Surf News 24-04-15 09:46
- Re:Komune Bali Pro 2015
Surf News 23-04-15 10:11
- Re:Oakley Lowers Pro 2015
Surf News 17-04-15 17:49
- Re:_Papara Pro Surf Festival 2015
Surf News 15-04-15 14:13
- Re:RIP CURL GROMSEARCH 2015 - B...
Surf News 13-04-15 22:54
- Pantin Classic Galicia Pro 2015
Surf News 12-04-15 12:16
- Re:Rip Curl Pro Bells Beach 2015
Surf News 10-04-15 07:47
- Re:Sopela Pro Junior 2015
Surf News 09-04-15 11:53
Who is Online?263 Guests
|Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series 2012|
|Tuesday, 03 January 2012 09:14|
Big swell, Big prizes and Big names expected for the NSW North leg of the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series, this Saturday January 7th 2012.
2011 event winners North Shelley are looking to get back-to-back wins at Newcastle this weekend at the Jim Beam Surftag. IMAGE CREDIT: Grant Sproule
With $3,500 in prize money, a boat trip to the Maldives and qualification into the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Championships up for grabs, defending NSW North champions North Shelley Boardriders are eager to clinch a back-to-back victory.