Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Rip Curl’s GromSearch Indo...
Surf News 13-02-16 13:27
- 13th Annual SIMA Image Awards
Surf News 13-02-16 11:25
- Re:2015 / 2016 SUBWAY PRO JUNIORS
Surf News 13-02-16 11:12
- Re:Central Coast Pro - Avoca Be...
Surf News 12-02-16 07:22
- Re:31st Annual Quiksilver in Me...
Surf News 11-02-16 07:25
- Re:More Chances for Victorian S...
Surf News 10-02-16 06:58
- CAMP SHRED 2016
Surf News 09-02-16 07:15
- Re:ISA ADDS 98TH MEMBER - Sierr...
Surf News 06-02-16 08:34
- Pro Zarautz 2016
Surf News 05-02-16 09:31
- Ron Jon Vans Junior Pro 2016
Surf News 05-02-16 08:17
Who is Online?288 Guests
|Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series 2012|
|Tuesday, 03 January 2012 09:14|
Big swell, Big prizes and Big names expected for the NSW North leg of the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series, this Saturday January 7th 2012.
2011 event winners North Shelley are looking to get back-to-back wins at Newcastle this weekend at the Jim Beam Surftag. IMAGE CREDIT: Grant Sproule
With $3,500 in prize money, a boat trip to the Maldives and qualification into the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Championships up for grabs, defending NSW North champions North Shelley Boardriders are eager to clinch a back-to-back victory.