Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Rip Curl Pro Bells Beach 2015
Surf News 31-03-15 08:36
- Re:Caparica Primavera Surf Fest...
Surf News 30-03-15 16:55
- Re:RIP CURL GROMSEARCH 2015 - B...
Surf News 30-03-15 13:57
- Re:Australian Longboard Surfing...
Surf News 29-03-15 13:03
- Re:~Port Taranaki Pro 2015
Surf News 29-03-15 12:59
- Re:WSL Big Wave Award 2015
Surf News 27-03-15 07:40
- Re:Taranaki Pro Juniors 2015
Surf News 26-03-15 17:03
- Rip Curl Pro Junior Series Arge...
Surf News 26-03-15 17:00
- Rip Curl Pro Argentina 2015
Surf News 26-03-15 16:56
- Re:~Pipe Junior Pro 2015
Surf News 23-03-15 09:52
Who is Online?176 Guests
|Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series 2012|
|Tuesday, 03 January 2012 09:14|
Big swell, Big prizes and Big names expected for the NSW North leg of the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series, this Saturday January 7th 2012.
2011 event winners North Shelley are looking to get back-to-back wins at Newcastle this weekend at the Jim Beam Surftag. IMAGE CREDIT: Grant Sproule
With $3,500 in prize money, a boat trip to the Maldives and qualification into the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Championships up for grabs, defending NSW North champions North Shelley Boardriders are eager to clinch a back-to-back victory.