Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Allianz ASP World Junior 2014
Surf News 24-10-14 19:17
- Re:O’NEILL COLDWATER CLASSIC ...
Surf News 24-10-14 19:06
- Coffin and Collins Win ASP Nort...
Surf News 24-10-14 19:00
- Re:WORLD SURFING GAMES 2014 - 5...
Surf News 24-10-14 18:51
- RIP CURL GROMSEARCH NATIONAL FI...
Surf News 23-10-14 21:29
- VANS TRIPLE CROWN OF SURFING 2014
Surf News 23-10-14 21:22
- Re:Santa Catarina Pro 2014
Surf News 23-10-14 12:33
- Re:HIC PRO 2014
Surf News 21-10-14 23:00
- Re:ISA CHINA CUP Y HAINAN CLASS...
Surf News 21-10-14 21:21
- Re:FERNANDO AGUERRE - HIS VISIO...
Surf News 21-10-14 21:01
Who is Online?273 Guests
|Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series 2012|
|Tuesday, 03 January 2012 09:14|
Big swell, Big prizes and Big names expected for the NSW North leg of the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series, this Saturday January 7th 2012.
2011 event winners North Shelley are looking to get back-to-back wins at Newcastle this weekend at the Jim Beam Surftag. IMAGE CREDIT: Grant Sproule
With $3,500 in prize money, a boat trip to the Maldives and qualification into the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Championships up for grabs, defending NSW North champions North Shelley Boardriders are eager to clinch a back-to-back victory.