Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Job Interview: Rookie Mitch ...
Surf News 07-03-14 07:26
- Re:Quiksilver/Roxy Pro Gold Coa...
Surf News 07-03-14 07:22
- Re:Rip Curl GromSearch returns ...
Surf News 06-03-14 07:17
- Re:GAMBIA AND NIGERIA AS ITS 80...
Surf News 05-03-14 07:21
- Re:Job Interview: Rookie Dion A...
Surf News 04-03-14 07:40
- WELCOME TO THE NEW O’NEILL.COM
Surf News 03-03-14 12:52
- BIG WAVE WINTER DRAWS TO A CLOSE
Surf News 01-03-14 09:09
- Re:Jadson Andre's Second Chance...
Surf News 28-02-14 07:47
- Re:The Resurrection of Owen Wri...
Surf News 28-02-14 07:40
- CAMP SHRED, WORLD’S LARGEST S...
Surf News 28-02-14 07:27
Who is Online?373 Guests
|Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series 2012|
|Tuesday, 03 January 2012 09:14|
Big swell, Big prizes and Big names expected for the NSW North leg of the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series, this Saturday January 7th 2012.
2011 event winners North Shelley are looking to get back-to-back wins at Newcastle this weekend at the Jim Beam Surftag. IMAGE CREDIT: Grant Sproule
With $3,500 in prize money, a boat trip to the Maldives and qualification into the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Championships up for grabs, defending NSW North champions North Shelley Boardriders are eager to clinch a back-to-back victory.