Latest Forum Posts
- Re:RIP CURL GROMSEARCH 2015 - B...
Surf News 04-09-15 08:08
- Re:Groms score with Curren on T...
Surf News 04-09-15 08:03
- Re:Hurley Pro 2015 - Trestles
Surf News 04-09-15 07:37
- Re:Swatch Women’s Pro 2015
Surf News 04-09-15 07:34
- Re:~Pantin Classic Galicia Pro 2015
Surf News 04-09-15 07:27
- Re:STOKESME SEPTEMBER KICKS OFF...
Surf News 04-09-15 07:22
- Re:2015 ISA WORLD ADAPTIVE SURF...
Surf News 03-09-15 07:33
- Maxum Women's Pro Junior 2015
Surf News 02-09-15 08:55
- Makuakai Rothman Leads BWT
Surf News 02-09-15 08:29
- Re:Rip Curl Cup Padang Padang 2015
Surf News 01-09-15 07:25
Who is Online?413 Guests
|Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series 2012|
|Tuesday, 03 January 2012 09:14|
Big swell, Big prizes and Big names expected for the NSW North leg of the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series, this Saturday January 7th 2012.
2011 event winners North Shelley are looking to get back-to-back wins at Newcastle this weekend at the Jim Beam Surftag. IMAGE CREDIT: Grant Sproule
With $3,500 in prize money, a boat trip to the Maldives and qualification into the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Championships up for grabs, defending NSW North champions North Shelley Boardriders are eager to clinch a back-to-back victory.