Latest Forum Posts
- Re:Chicama Pro Junior Classic 2014
Surf News 22-09-14 09:39
- Re:Maxum ASP Women’s Pro Juni...
Surf News 21-09-14 20:35
- Re:Rip Curl GromSearch National...
Surf News 21-09-14 20:26
- Quiksilver Pro France 2014
Surf News 20-09-14 07:34
- Re:Hurley Pro - Lower Trestles ...
Surf News 19-09-14 07:16
- Re:Swatch Women's Pro Trestles 2014
Surf News 19-09-14 07:15
- Re:Billabong Presents... Parko'...
Surf News 18-09-14 07:48
- Re:O’NEILL COLDWATER CLASSIC ...
Surf News 18-09-14 07:17
- Re:Siargao Cloud 9 Surfing Cup 2014
Surf News 17-09-14 08:04
- Cascais Billabong Pro 2014
Surf News 16-09-14 11:30
Who is Online?246 Guests
|Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series 2012|
|Tuesday, 03 January 2012 09:14|
Big swell, Big prizes and Big names expected for the NSW North leg of the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series, this Saturday January 7th 2012.
2011 event winners North Shelley are looking to get back-to-back wins at Newcastle this weekend at the Jim Beam Surftag. IMAGE CREDIT: Grant Sproule
With $3,500 in prize money, a boat trip to the Maldives and qualification into the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Championships up for grabs, defending NSW North champions North Shelley Boardriders are eager to clinch a back-to-back victory.