Latest Forum Posts
- Re:SWATCH GIRLS PRO FRANCE 2014
Surf News 20-08-14 21:22
- Re:Billabong Pro Tahiti 2014
Surf News 20-08-14 07:25
- Re:Vans Pro and Vans Pro Junior...
Surf News 20-08-14 07:19
- Re:2014 OAKLEY SURF SHOP CHALLE...
Surf News 20-08-14 07:16
- Re:Situation Room: Women's QS S...
Surf News 18-08-14 07:30
- Re:Rip Curl Cup Padang Padang 2014
Surf News 17-08-14 10:07
- Re:Soöruz Lacanau Pro & Pro Ju...
Surf News 17-08-14 10:00
- Re:~Peter Mel's Big Wave World ...
Surf News 16-08-14 12:02
- Re:No sponsor yet for 2015 Surf...
Surf News 16-08-14 11:57
- Re:SUP Magazine Presents Camp SUP
Surf News 16-08-14 11:49
Who is Online?236 Guests
|Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series 2012|
|Tuesday, 03 January 2012 09:14|
Big swell, Big prizes and Big names expected for the NSW North leg of the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Series, this Saturday January 7th 2012.
2011 event winners North Shelley are looking to get back-to-back wins at Newcastle this weekend at the Jim Beam Surftag. IMAGE CREDIT: Grant Sproule
With $3,500 in prize money, a boat trip to the Maldives and qualification into the Jim Beam Surftag Australian Championships up for grabs, defending NSW North champions North Shelley Boardriders are eager to clinch a back-to-back victory.